+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Sydney australia

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
104
9
Category........
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
summer11 said:
we are going to vancouver and searching for the place, have talked to few people there. just gathering some info at the moment. and busy with selling our stuff here. cheers
Hi summer ,

Mate best of luck for your journey and new life . How much u r paying for tickets.
 
 

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
4,513
142
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-pcc-full-finger-print-and-name-check-of-australia-from-bangladesh-t109430.0.html


Guys , Help this guy. He wants to know how to get PCC in Australia.
He has been there for 5.5 months

Thank you
 

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
92
2
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
SARA13 said:
hi Seniors

rgarding to the bank certifiation letter the banks here in australia just write down your all account details and stamped and signed the manager will ne enough to prove the settlement funds and some copies of the bank statements and term deposit form will that be enough or we need some specific yupe of bank certification letter

any details of the cdertification letter other then this

waiting ofr reply
thanks

sahar
SARA13

a certificate confirming total funds in your account including term deposit is sufficient

Regards

Chazza
 

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
92
2
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
summer11 said:
we are going to vancouver and searching for the place, have talked to few people there. just gathering some info at the moment. and busy with selling our stuff here. cheers
summer11

Did you pick up the passports ?

Chazza
 

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
105
3
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Chazza said:
summer11

Did you pick up the passports ?

Chazza
First i would like to thank GOD for making it all possible. we receive our PP with visa.....soso happy. Also thank you to all people in this forum for sharing experiences and helpful suggestion.

And would like to wish good luck for all applicants. God Bless us all.

Hi Chazza, ya we are looking for the options for airlines.

Hi San, did you get your passport mate.

cheers friend good luck. wish all receives their visa soon.
love u all good people. thank u thank u
 
 

SanRoque

Hero Member
Jan 19, 2012
211
4
Hello Summer,

Hello my friend. Congratulations! At last it's in your hands already after years of waiting.

As of now, my ECAS still In Process and I enquired with the bank today if the bank draft for the RPRF has been negotiated already, still not cleared yet with them and told us that it takes 21 days to clear. I dont have any idea how long it will take. I just keep on praying that God will make a way the VO will send our passports soon with the visa. It will be on its second week this time since our passports was received last Friday.

You're lucky that you personally handed over your passports the fact that Im the first one who got the PPR. ANyway, that's the way it is and Im happy all of us here are getting the visa.

When are you going to fly out?

Cheers.
 

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
104
9
Category........
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
SanRoque said:
Hello Summer,

Hello my friend. Congratulations! At last it's in your hands already after years of waiting.

As of now, my ECAS still In Process and I enquired with the bank today if the bank draft for the RPRF has been negotiated already, still not cleared yet with them and told us that it takes 21 days to clear. I dont have any idea how long it will take. I just keep on praying that God will make a way the VO will send our passports soon with the visa. It will be on its second week this time since our passports was received last Friday.

You're lucky that you personally handed over your passports the fact that Im the first one who got the PPR. ANyway, that's the way it is and Im happy all of us here are getting the visa.

When are you going to fly out?

Cheers.
Dear San dont worry you will get soon. last momets or days are always difficult to pass
 

harry_aussie

Hero Member
Jun 16, 2011
889
46
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Congrats Summer !!!!. ;D ;D great news. Wish you a great life ahead.
 

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
104
9
Category........
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
summer11 said:
First i would like to thank GOD for making it all possible. we receive our PP with visa.....soso happy. Also thank you to all people in this forum for sharing experiences and helpful suggestion.

And would like to wish good luck for all applicants. God Bless us all.

Hi Chazza, ya we are looking for the options for airlines.

Hi San, did you get your passport mate.

cheers friend good luck. wish all receives their visa soon.
love u all good people. thank u thank u
Dear Summer.

Cong mate and best
Of luck .
 
 

SanRoque

Hero Member
Jan 19, 2012
211
4
Hello All,

I got our passports today and it's surreal finally we got it in our hands.

VO Sydney always surprised me from PPR until we got our passports coz ECAS doesn't show any status updated - still In Process and only reviewed and started processing line was the last entry.

Anyway, life really has lots of surprises. Excitement and happiness rolled into one for an adventure of a lifetime in Northern hemisphere.

Cheers everyone! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 

owlowl2005

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
78
4
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application (8.5 Band)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
SanRoque said:
Hello All,

I got our passports today and it's surreal finally we got it in our hands.

VO Sydney always surprised me from PPR until we got our passports coz ECAS doesn't show any status updated - still In Process and only reviewed and started processing line was the last entry.

Anyway, life really has lots of surprises. Excitement and happiness rolled into one for an adventure of a lifetime in Northern hemisphere.

Cheers everyone! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats :)

When are you planning to do the landing part?
 

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
105
3
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
SanRoque said:
Hello All,

I got our passports today and it's surreal finally we got it in our hands.

VO Sydney always surprised me from PPR until we got our passports coz ECAS doesn't show any status updated - still In Process and only reviewed and started processing line was the last entry.

Anyway, life really has lots of surprises. Excitement and happiness rolled into one for an adventure of a lifetime in Northern hemisphere.

Cheers everyone! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi Friend congrts, isn't that great news. i am very happy for you. sorry for late reply. was busy selling car and stuff . still cant sale. so after all this we are planning to go to vancouver. lookimg for airticket as well.

so where are u going and when?

Also thank you to all friend for ur wishes. God bless all.

cheers.
 

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
105
3
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
harry_aussie said:
Congrats Summer !!!!. ;D ;D great news. Wish you a great life ahead.
Thanks harry and adanibaba.

wish you all good luck. cheers mate.
 
 

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
104
9
Category........
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
SanRoque said:
Hello All,

I got our passports today and it's surreal finally we got it in our hands.

VO Sydney always surprised me from PPR until we got our passports coz ECAS doesn't show any status updated - still In Process and only reviewed and started processing line was the last entry.

Anyway, life really has lots of surprises. Excitement and happiness rolled into one for an adventure of a lifetime in Northern hemisphere.

Cheers everyone! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great news . Cong San . We must have some party ???wot you recon
 

SanRoque

Hero Member
Jan 19, 2012
211
4
Thanks my friend. We are planning to move there by February or early March next year after the winter season is over in Canada. Hehehehe. We are going to Toronto first and will move from there. We are looking at Windsor, Ontario perhaps and considering Saskatchewan as I do the research, lots of opportunities there.

Indeed we're very happy and finally we got it. ECAS now changed to DM.

The same problem I guess we will be facing selling all sorts of stuff, maybe it will be a bargain just to dispose them all.

Keep in touch friend.