+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any inlander recently book landing interview

nikunj50patel

May 11, 2019
Hi, I am wondering any inlander recently try to book landing interview? I sent my email to IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Monday. Yet, I haven't receive any response. Anyone has similar experience, can you share how long do you receive response from CIC?

Thanks
URGENT
Hey guys, can any one give me clarity on doubt mentioned below to book appointment to validate PR
I contacted on phone and i got this info that,
email to : ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
which includes complete name, date of birth, UCI and application num, your residential address, expiry date of your confirmation of permanent residence document, expiry date of your temporary status in canada, name of person who is contacting to you: complete name

so my doubt

>> will they ask me by calling that which time do you want to book an appointment at which location ?
or
>> i ll have to explicitly mention in email that i wanna book appointment for validation of PR for this location and this time.

how does this work, what exactly needs to be in email apart from applicant detail?
if anyone can explain, It will be really grateful, thanks in advance

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
URGENT
Hey guys, can any one give me clarity on doubt mentioned below to book appointment to validate PR
I contacted on phone and i got this info that,
email to : ircc.pra-rvpr.ircc@cic.gc.ca
which includes complete name, date of birth, UCI and application num, your residential address, expiry date of your confirmation of permanent residence document, expiry date of your temporary status in canada, name of person who is contacting to you: complete name

so my doubt

>> will they ask me by calling that which time do you want to book an appointment at which location ?
or
>> i ll have to explicitly mention in email that i wanna book appointment for validation of PR for this location and this time.

how does this work, what exactly needs to be in email apart from applicant detail?
if anyone can explain, It will be really grateful, thanks in advance
They will respond within 30 calendar days with the interview location, date, and time. The interview location will be determined by your Canada residential address. Most likely, the interview will be scheduled at an IRCC office closer to your residential address. You don't get to choose the interview location, date and time. Mention in the email that you want to validate your COPR through inland landing in an IRCC office with your application details. Refer one of my post here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/etobicoke-landing-experience-march-2019.615535/page-2#post-7713804

Reactions: nikunj50patel