+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any 3143 (Occupational Therapist) here?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, if you have currently applied under 3143 Noc code than please join this thread & comment on your application status..........

vickyOT

Feb 17, 2012
Hi I am an OT currently looking into applying for immigration but I'm really stuck! Can't apply via skilled worker as its not on the high demand list. I've had couple job interviews which went really well but sticking point is that I'm not there to start ASAP! Are you an OT going through the same process? I would love to hear from you - any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Vicky

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wish i was :) . my wife is one and she is the principal applicant. we fortunately heard some grapevine about this NOC going out and applied just in time back in april 2010. still waiting for initial review from CHC's side..we ve done a bit of research and job situation is quite good especially in special education institutions.

vickyOT said:
Hi I am an OT currently looking into applying for immigration but I'm really stuck! Can't apply via skilled worker as its not on the high demand list. I've had couple job interviews which went really well but sticking point is that I'm not there to start ASAP! Are you an OT going through the same process? I would love to hear from you - any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Vicky

Chelsea83

Aug 3, 2012
Hi Haral and Vicky!

I need help. I'm trying to get my OT friend from Nepal to Canada to work. His credentials are all fine it's the immigration part that I'm struggling with. Vicky, I take it he won't be able to apply under the physio skilled worker? I can't get ahold of anyone at immigration and I have to continue to call back.

Please advise! My email is Chelsea.krupa@gmail.com