+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anxious situation, need help from KSA or Middle East applicants

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a problem if you have any idea or suggestion for how I could manage this situation would be very appreciative. If you are familiar the working environment of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia then I hope you will be able to help me.

1 - I came here from Pakistan by purchased the visa (independent visa in which you are free from sponsor to work anywhere in KSA by mutual understanding) you know mostly people in KSA have been coming like this, and then work with another employer other than sponsored. The same situation I am facing. I came here on 6thNovember 2008 on “Tailor” visa and unfortunately 16 days I spent jobless afterward got a job in a reputed IT company as an Accountant and working with them since 23rd November 2008 to present without taking transfer from my sponser. I am working here as an accountant whereas profession written “Taylor” on my visa and same on Iqama (Resident Permit), please advice how to manage this???

2 - I was unemployed during 6th November 2008 to 22nd November 2008 here in KSA, so what should I mention in the background history, should I write “unemployed”?

Now this is very anxious for me, CIC requests in checklist that if I am on work permit so I have to send copy of my visa...but things are quite different on my visa ...CHC-London may asked how were you unemployed as you were hired by one of the sponsor from KSA? How could I manage 16 days unemployment on background history? How could I justify that I am working with another employer other than my sponsored?? Please advise if anyone have any suggestion.

Regards

tux

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-14
Hi nimmiboy,

how did you get over the iqama profession difference problem, I seem to have the similar issue.

jazakallah khair.

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Don't worry about it, Just mention Unemployed for that period, the Visa office doesn't ask what was your profession on visa, they would rather look into your job profile to make sure you fit into the NOC under which you are applying.

You have to note that they are asking for background history details and not about your visa or professions on your visa details.

Just be confident and go ahead!!

nimmiboy said:
I have a problem if you have any idea or suggestion for how I could manage this situation would be very appreciative. If you are familiar the working environment of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia then I hope you will be able to help me.

1 - I came here from Pakistan by purchased the visa (independent visa in which you are free from sponsor to work anywhere in KSA by mutual understanding) you know mostly people in KSA have been coming like this, and then work with another employer other than sponsored. The same situation I am facing. I came here on 6thNovember 2008 on “Tailor” visa and unfortunately 16 days I spent jobless afterward got a job in a reputed IT company as an Accountant and working with them since 23rd November 2008 to present without taking transfer from my sponser. I am working here as an accountant whereas profession written “Taylor” on my visa and same on Iqama (Resident Permit), please advice how to manage this???

2 - I was unemployed during 6th November 2008 to 22nd November 2008 here in KSA, so what should I mention in the background history, should I write “unemployed”?

Now this is very anxious for me, CIC requests in checklist that if I am on work permit so I have to send copy of my visa...but things are quite different on my visa ...CHC-London may asked how were you unemployed as you were hired by one of the sponsor from KSA? How could I manage 16 days unemployment on background history? How could I justify that I am working with another employer other than my sponsored?? Please advise if anyone have any suggestion.

Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimmiboy said:

Regards
I am working here as an accountant whereas profession written “Taylor” on my visa and same on Iqama (Resident Permit), please advice how to manage this???

Forget about what is on your visa and Iqama. If you have the job experience letter showing your actual profession (Accountant?), then you have to apply against the proper NOC code.

Write unemployed. If you need to attach a note, you can mention that you were looking for another employer during that period. There is no problem for that.

I have to send copy of my visa...but ....................

Of course you need to send copy of visa. The Immigration Officers assigned for the Middle East applicants at London office know the rules and practices of Middle East countries. Therefore you don't get tensioned about that.

Good luck Nimmiboy