+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Member of Parliament
Thanks. I’m the PA (India, Pune) to contact MP is it that my husband my sponsor needs to contact the MP? Please help me to know how can he do so? Also, I’m not sure how to add my signature here, so I can add my timeline