Seems like everything is done in your application bro.hello Guys,
this is what I got from my local MP.
The following is a copy of the update received from IRCC on your behalf:
“We can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.”
- The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on November 8, 2019.
- The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on December 11, 2019.
- The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
- the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on January 22, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
- The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 3, 2022, for the applicant.
- The criminality verifications are currently valid.
- The security verifications are currently valid.
- As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 months. Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
- If the application is approved:
- the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office, and
- the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue the confirmation of permanent residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
- If the application is refused:
- the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter,
- a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including:
- a letter explaining appeal rights,
- a Notice of Appeal, and
- instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
That’s wrong.right now there is no chance to entry any other visa because of travel restrictions. Accept COPR & CANADIAN Citizen only . they will announce very soon for TRV, WORK PERMIT, STUDAY PERMIT entry info... you should wait until Canadian Government announcement for travel restrictions open.
Yes, it depends on hospital. Mine got updated after 8 days. Just call your doctor and ask in how many days they upload the results!!My spouse gave her re-medical on 6th feb but sti there is no update on gckey or ecas.Does ot take more than 5 days to update gckey for medical passed?.
If u r a spouse of a Canadian citizen or pr, u can travel with a valid visa. Make sure to carry ur spouse pr card or Canadian passport Xerox and ur proof of relationship like marriage certificate.Did anyone recently travel on visitor visa?
I am asking cause, I got my Travel visa and was thinking to travel, but I am not sure would they allow me and is der any restriction??
Can any one help with it?