+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I sent the documents all for immigration, and the immigration said that my husband is not legible, and that I am not going to ADR, that I go to full hearing.
Immigration called me today asking if I want to continue the process or reapply in a new process.
I'm very sad and I do not know what to do.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I had thought about attending someone else's appeal but after doing my own. I would have not welcomed anybody else in the boardroom we were in.
You can read about past appeals. Won and lost...on Can Lii.
Attending someone else hearing is a big help for example you get to find out what question they might ask I when to a hearing and I got a lot of information from it for 1 the minister don't really ask any question the convo is between you and the office and your lawyer the lawyer question you first then the officer I don't like is when you go to sign in you don't know if it is a sponsorships for your wife or husband or a family sponsorships the one I went to was a parent sponsorship and I learn a lot and write down some important information the officer asked but that officer was so upset

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I sent the documents all for immigration, and the immigration said that my husband is not legible, and that I am not going to ADR, that I go to full hearing.
Immigration called me today asking if I want to continue the process or reapply in a new process.
You got to know if your husband is good at explaining himself cause for me I didn't reapply cause I know my husband is bad in explaining stuff and they would have turn it down again secondly can you adjust the concern the previous VO had then if you can then reapply or not go to full hearing if you decide full hearing start gathering all the important information needed to win for me I was told right away am getting a full hearing which I know my case is not easy like 123 so now am praying and trusting in God for a successful hearing good luck but the decisions is what's best apply to you and if you will win if you choice anyone

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
We had our update forms and medical sent in on Monday...our ecas says medical result received does that mean he has passed his medical?

Mrs Vincent

Jul 14, 2015
Well, if it was that simple, it doesn't make any sense that you didn't appeal, it should be a easy win, shouldn't it? The refusal definitely was not solely based on the date of your marriage, the refusal must bare much more serious considerations regarding your case. And btw, whoever told you that once you lost your appeal, you couldn't sponsor your spouse ever, is definitely wrong.

While it is so easy to point fingers to blame others for things didn't go to your way, why don't you just look at yourself for that? You played the system at the very beginning, and it just simply came back and bit you. And I may sound harsh, but I just stated the facts.

Wish you the luck for your reapply, because you do need it.
Before she sent the refusal she emailed us asking us t
Ok...just wondering because if it was inland you are right if you are denied you have little to no rights of appeal.

Outland you can appeal ...if you don't win you can go to federal court ...and your sponsor can still try again after that to sponsor you .

As long as conditions or evidence has changed for the reason you are refused
Ok...just wondering because if it was inland you are right if you are denied you have little to no rights of appeal.

Outland you can appeal ...if you don't win you can go to federal court ...and your sponsor can still try again after that to sponsor you .

As long as conditions or evidence has changed for the reason you are refused
We didn't want to take the chance with the appeal so we just reapplyed.
the reasons the immigration officer gave were
In a case like that sometimes immigration can ask you to leave and reapplied out the country doing a refugee case leave it is a serious matter you will have to give them a explanation why you apply for refugee and leave second the immigration is going to look at you like you can't be trusted you third you rather live here illegal and that is a criminal offence I didn't even know staying in Canada without status is a criminal offence until I with to the detection center and I was reading a post on there wall and it state staying in Canada without papers is a criminal offence you lucky they didn't detent from what I know and people who went through that situation immigration ask them to leave and tell the spouse to file a outland but maybe you might be lucky to stay pray cause only God can turn around a situation that seem there noway out I can tell you have a lot of explanation
My ex bf did the same thing. He applied for refugee and abandoned the case. He was then detained for a 3 weeks at Rexdale detention centre. He got deported. His sister found a lady who was 15 yrs older than him and she came to his country to marry him. She sponsored him and his application took only 1 year. He is in canada from 2016. So I maybe u are right or maybe u are wrong. Same scenario different outcome

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
You should go full hearing ..
Re-applying still you will refuse same reason

Reactions: Ana Paula

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Before she sent the refusal she emailed us asking us t

We didn't want to take the chance with the appeal so we just reapplyed.
the reasons the immigration officer gave were

My ex bf did the same thing. He applied for refugee and abandoned the case. He was then detained for a 3 weeks at Rexdale detention centre. He got deported. His sister found a lady who was 15 yrs older than him and she came to his country to marry him. She sponsored him and his application took only 1 year. He is in canada from 2016. So I maybe u are right or maybe u are wrong. Same scenario different outcome
"My ex bf did the same thing. He applied for refugee and abandoned the case. He was then detained for a 3 weeks at Rexdale detention centre. He got deported. His sister found a lady who was 15 yrs older than him and she came to his country to marry him. She sponsored him and his application took only 1 year. He is in canada from 2016. So I maybe u are right or maybe u are wrong. Same scenario different outcome"

That is the exact reason that I, for one, criticism you here. All you did was to take advantage of the system. As I said this system isn't perfect, cheaters did get away from it sometimes. And you know what, it is because people like you that so many legit couples suffered the separation from their families.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Medical receive which mean they just update you. and they will ask further remedial if there is something wrong with it . If not then you have "passed"

Oh thanks....very helpful

Reactions: VG73