+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

KamiR

Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
My appeal was allowed in November 2017 and ever since I haven't heard anything back. My Visa office is new Delhi India. I called cbsa office they said the file has been sent to the Ottawa office and there is no number to call the CPC OTTAWA.
Has anyone in this forum has similar timeline? If so, have you guys heard anything back?
Thanks

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hi everyone,
My appeal was allowed in November 2017 and ever since I haven't heard anything back. My Visa office is new Delhi India. I called cbsa office they said the file has been sent to the Ottawa office and there is no number to call the CPC OTTAWA.
Has anyone in this forum has similar timeline? If so, have you guys heard anything back?
Thanks

November wat? And u said ur file is being processing in Ottawa?

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
Thanks
My appeal was Nov 14, and we have already sent in updated forms, PC and Medical. We received pre-arrival email Jan 13, basically just waiting for PPR now I assume....call 1-888-242-2100 and with the file number they can help if you are a representative on file. Are you able to access your ecas?

Reactions: Alicee

KamiR

Feb 7, 2018
Appeal was allowed on November 22, cbsa call center told me that all the files go to CPC Ottawa for further process and my ecas is no longer working I called 1-888-242-2100 the rep said they need to create a new file number, i am worried because most people with similar timeline are way ahead of me

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Appeal was allowed on November 22, cbsa call center told me that all the files go to CPC Ottawa for further process and my ecas is no longer working I called 1-888-242-2100 the rep said they need to create a new file number, i am worried because most people with similar timeline are way ahead of me
Not sure what the new file means. Could it be that your file is gone back overseas instead of Ottawa?

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Not sure what the new file means. Could it be that your file is gone back overseas instead of Ottawa?

I guess her file has gone back to the home country. My appeal was Nov 23 and got my allowed letter somewhere in Dec......i got my update and medical on Feb 3rd....i will suggest u wait till the end of this month. I was worried about mine as well but the calls never helped.... just keep praying it will be alright my dear

KamiR

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks everyone,
I called CIC today and the rep said that the file is in new Delhi india. Not sure how long that would take till I get the PC and Medical check request

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Don't be worried there is one couple on here that waited 4 months for updated form request..... Every case seems to be unique and different . But call them if you like, email and/or get your local MP to call on your behalf

Vickchin

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks everyone,
I called CIC today and the rep said that the file is in new Delhi india. Not sure how long that would take till I get the PC and Medical check request
My timeline. New Delhi Visa office.
Appeal allowed aug 15th
File at new Delhi sept 11th
Updated forms requested Nov 1st
Medical and updated forms received nov 17th.
PPR Feb 6th.
Now waiting for passport to be returned.

Reactions: msrangi and Agi2009

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Appeal allowed aug 15th
PPR Feb 6th.

Congratulations dear, so it seems like there was no pre arrival letter sent to u?

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Appeal allowed aug 15th
PPR Feb 6th.
Hi. When did u file appeal and was it full hearing and where