when did u sent ur medical report?আমার কারেন্ট স্ট্যাটাস মেডিকেল পাসড। medical pass er age bgc ki chilo mone nai,kinu medical pass er din thekei bgc NA, ar additional doc er status chilo "your additional documents are being reveied".kintu ekhon sheta hocche "we do not need any additional docs" ekhon amar application ki IP1 stage e ase naki Ip2?
1. After PR, you will be considered as a domestic student.If we want to study in Canada after getting pr,
1. will we be charged domestic or int fee?
2. Do we need to evaluate our credentials again for academic purpose?
3. Someone told me we need to attest our original certificates from our home country university... Is it correct or we need to attest copy of certificates?
4. Again another person told me we need to attest certificates from wes? Does it mean credential evaluation?
5. Do we need to appear for academic ielts?
Very much confused....
Thnks for the detailed information1. After PR, you will be considered as a domestic student.
2. No you dont. Canadian universities dont accept WES evaluation.
3. Most of the canadian universities only accept certificates which are attested by the controller of exam from bangladeshi university. They dont accept wes evaluation. If you want to study, like masters or anything else, please have your certificates and transcripts attested by the controller of exam of your university. Those should also be put in an envelop, sealed and signed by the university authority. Take 5/6 copies for future use.
4. Certificates dont need to be attested by WES. Only by your university/college controller of exam.
5. Yes, you need to appear at the academic IELTS. This is applicable for PRs also.
Thank you..Canadian job market, work culture & lot of things are much different then Bangladesh.
So, we need to learn more about the changes and adapt ourselves.
Canadian Govt agencies are aware of this & have some programs which help newcomers to integrate into main stream. They provide free job search workshops. And also sector specific Bridging programs. These help to translate the Bangladeshi experience to Canadian job market.
See this link : Engineer : Working in Ontario http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html
Studying with OSAP is not always a good solution. Ultimately u will have to repay the money & look for job. So, why not get prepared for job market & start finding job soon? Going after university/college study is not the only solution. It takes a lot of time also. You may consider the other pathways also.
Join the online CIIP sessions and prepare for adapting to Canadian Job market. Don't rely on only other ppls advice. Lot of new options are available now, for newcomers, which were not available even 5 yrs back. Let's take advantage of these.