- Jan 5, 2013
- Visa Office......
- NOC Code......
- 2173(Software Engr)
- Job Offer........
- App. Filed.......
- Doc's Request.
- 04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
- AOR Received.
- File Transfer...
- . Second Line : 06-08-2015
- Med's Request
- Med's Done....
- 03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
- Passport Req..
- 06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
- VISA ISSUED...
- 16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
Hasan vai,Hasan2014 said:Dear experts,
I am little bit tensed with the application processing of my new born baby. Me and my wife have received visa on December and our child was born on January 1st. I let CIC know about the new birth through CSE and SGVO through email on 4th January. Later I send them her nationality certificate and Birth Certificate on 11th January and requested them to send me a checklist to process her papers. But they didnt reply.
I again emailed them last week to send me a checklist. Still they didnt reply.
I am going on a official tour to India for 1 months in March. During this time it will not be possible to process documents.
1. What should I do now? -Wait for their correspondence
2. What documents do I need? -Wait for their correspondence
3. Will they communicate with me or I have to send them documents and bank draft? -They will communicate with you. wait for their communication
4. Should I send dcouments to CIC or SGVO? -Wait for their communication
Thanks in advance.
Please see the colored.
Raise a CSE end of this month.