+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
123
6
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
Shamrajjo said:
WOW...
1000 post from me. I can't believe that I can make it...
Keep it up brother...Excellent.
 

Human Harun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
75
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Shamrajjo said:
WOW...
1000 post from me. I can't believe that I can make it...
Dear Brother- You are mentor of maximum future Canadian in this thread. Also GURU of me. Really you play vital role and give mental support, encouragement to lot of people. We are grateful to you.
+1
for you.
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human Harun said:
Dear Brother- You are mentor of maximum future Canadian in this thread. Also GURU of me. Really you play vital role and give mental support, encouragement to lot of people. We are grateful to you.
+1
for you.
সবই উপর আল্লাহর ইচ্ছা। আমিতো শুধু এক নগন্য বান্দা যার মাধ্যমে আপনাদের সমান্যতম একটু খেদমত করার অনুমতি পেয়েছি। সবই তো উনিই করছে।

Thanks you all are here for support each other in this forum.

Wish you best of luck.
 

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
74
3
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Shamrajjo said:
সবই উপর আল্লাহর ইচ্ছা। আমিতো শুধু এক নগন্য বান্দা যার মাধ্যমে আপনাদের সমান্যতম একটু খেদমত করার অনুমতি পেয়েছি। সবই তো উনিই করছে।

Thanks you all are here for support each other in this forum.

Wish you best of luck.
চরম একটা মারফতি কমেন্ট দিছেন bosd
 

morshed81

Full Member
May 11, 2015
34
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
My site was visited by Canadian high commission last week. I applied on May 10,2014. How long it will take to get MR?Urs response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Morshed
 

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
123
6
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
morshed81 said:
My site was visited by Canadian high commission last week. I applied on May 10,2014. How long it will take to get MR?Urs response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Morshed
Morshed Vai...you applied on 10 May 2014 and your site visited by CHC on 19 May 2015. Exactly a year :-X

Speechless :'(
 

morshed81

Full Member
May 11, 2015
34
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
:( :( hmm bhai.. Ovaga
lasaev said:
Morshed Vai...you applied on 10 May 2014 and your site visited by CHC on 19 May 2015. Exactly a year :-X

Speechless :'(
 

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
135
55
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
১১১২
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
morshed81 said:
:( :( hmm bhai.. Ovaga
Dear bhi,
If you consider yourself as "ovaga" than you better look around. There are lots of us(May applicant) who didn't get any update/site visit till today.

Please consider ur self lucky...about what Allah has given u
 

sarkes01

Hero Member
Apr 19, 2012
202
2
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
4011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
morshed81 said:
:( :( hmm bhai.. Ovaga
Morshed bhi would you plz share with Ur experience about side visit.
Hopefully u'll get Medical request mid of June.
Thanks
S
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morshed81 said:
My site was visited by Canadian high commission last week. I applied on May 10,2014. How long it will take to get MR?Urs response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Morshed
+1 for you for sharing this info...

This is good sign for those applicants which are stuck from May'14, and now started moving by site visit/employer verification.

Hope you will hear your good next step very soon.

By the way would you please share your office visit formalities by CHC with us. That could be help for other here...

Best of luck.
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkes01 said:
Morshed bhi would you plz share with Ur experience about side visit.
Hopefully u'll get Medical request mid of June.
Thanks
S
Another May applicant same your NOC got MR yesterday.
So you will not wait for long.
Prepare yourself also... [for shondesh]
Best of luck.
 

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
75
14
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
1113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
Bangla Ninja said:
মে মাসের ৪ তারিখ পাসপোর্ট জমা দিয়েছি, তারপর আর কোনো খবর নাই ৷ কনসালটেন্ট কে ফোন দিলাম, "ভাই কি অবস্থা"? উনি বললেন, "ভাই সিঙ্গাপুর ভিসা অফিসে নাকি অনেক বড় কিউ" !

আসলেই কি সিঙ্গাপুরে অনেক বড় কিউ? জানি না কবে পাসপোর্ট পাব !
আচ্ছা একটা জিনিস মেলাতে পারছিনা ৷ প্রথমে স্টাটাস ছিল 'ডিসিশন মেইড' কিছুদিন কাটল টেনশানে, যাইহোক আল্লাহর রহমতে দুই সপ্তাহ পর পেলাম 'পাসপোর্ট রিকোয়েস্ট', এরপর পাসপোর্ট দিলাম জমা ৷ কন্সাল্টান্ট বলল ভাই, "মে মাসের ১৫ তারিখের মধ্যেই ভিসা পাবেন" এখন বলে অনেক বড় কিউ ৷
Ninja Bhai,

SGVO normally takes minimum one month to stamp Visa on the passport.Even Though exceptions are there.consultants have no access to that department !
I finished my deal and stopped my communication with my consultant after I had received MR.Surely,After receiving the MR, Authorized representatives are passive observers only.

Don't Worry ...In Sha Allah your passport will arrive soon
 

kazioahid

Hero Member
Sep 11, 2014
274
7
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
masud.Optimus said:
Ninja Bhai,

SGVO normally takes minimum one month to stamp Visa on the passport.Even Though exceptions are there.consultants have no access to that department !
I finished my deal and stopped my communication with my consultant after I had received MR.Surely,After receiving the MR, Authorized representatives are passive observers only.

Don't Worry ...In Sha Allah your passport will arrive soon
Masud vai

Did you receive any update through VFS online tracking before receiving PP back ? in my case it shows under process. will we see any updates there like stamped or dispatch ?After submit PP normally how many days later update shows dispatch?
 

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
114
4
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
আজ আমি অনলাইন স্টাট্যাস চেক করতে গিয়ে দেখি বিশাল এক ম্যাসেজ , নিচে দিলাম.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

সিনিয়রদের কাছে ব্যাখা জানতে চাই,
হাছিব
 

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
1,356
344
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasiburbd said:
আজ আমি অনলাইন স্টাট্যাস চেক করতে গিয়ে দেখি বিশাল এক ম্যাসেজ , নিচে দিলাম.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

সিনিয়রদের কাছে ব্যাখা জানতে চাই,
হাছিব
Hi Bro,

There could be two reasons you couldn't get your application status in ECAS -

1. Wrong info input
2. Remove website access to my application status and address information.


For Note #2: This means you or anyone else will no longer be able to access your application status and address information on this website. You will have to contact us to learn about changes to your application status and to update your address information.

Hope it helps you....