+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicants planning to land in toronto / Already landed in toronto

faisal123

Hero Member
Jul 23, 2010
255
11
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
KhalidSubhan said:
I planned to land in the first week of november but my father is seriously ill and is in ICU. So i have altered my plans and would decide it later on.

@ to all members of the forum:
please pray for my fathers health.
May God bless your father with health and life!
 

eejazmalik

Full Member
Oct 6, 2012
39
0
All New Comers Welcome

For those who are planning to land in Canada starting from November when temp will be down may be close to zero or in minus (May be). I suggest you not to carry much weight from Pakistan in the form of winter stuff available there .This stuff is never sufficient to protect you from the chilling weather here. However this stuff is best for inside home use where you have proper heating systems. My suggestion is Immediately after arriving at Pearson airport Canada while you are on the way to your new house in Canada please stop at the wall mart on the way and choose at least one pair of winter stuff (Jacket & Shoes) immediately. Wall mart is the cheapest for Desi people. When u are little bit settled you can purchase the required stuff accordingly.

Good Luck
 

emceemouli

Hero Member
Aug 7, 2009
358
35
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eejazmalik said:
All New Comers Welcome

For those who are planning to land in Canada starting from November when temp will be down may be close to zero or in minus (May be). I suggest you not to carry much weight from Pakistan in the form of winter stuff available there .This stuff is never sufficient to protect you from the chilling weather here. However this stuff is best for inside home use where you have proper heating systems. My suggestion is Immediately after arriving at Pearson airport Canada while you are on the way to your new house in Canada please stop at the wall mart on the way and choose at least one pair of winter stuff (Jacket & Shoes) immediately. Wall mart is the cheapest for Desi people. When u are little bit settled you can purchase the required stuff accordingly.

Good Luck
Hi

I have created the following website to help New and Existing Canada Immigrants to find all the information they need in a single location. I am still working on to update this site. Please do let me know what information I can add to this site to make it more useful.


https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra
 

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
172
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2008
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
thank you very much faisal, umer and wicked
 

FMK

Newbie
Jul 21, 2010
5
0
KhalidSubhan said:
I planned to land in the first week of november but my father is seriously ill and is in ICU. So i have altered my plans and would decide it later on.

@ to all members of the forum:
please pray for my fathers health.
Khalid Bhai, Dua ha ALLAH Subhantalla apke walid to mokamal sehatyabi atta farmae. Aamin.
 

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
172
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2008
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
FMK said:
Khalid Bhai, Dua ha ALLAH Subhantalla apke walid to mokamal sehatyabi atta farmae. Aamin.
Ameeeeenn..
 

khalidcivil

Hero Member
Jul 28, 2010
202
15
Category........
NOC Code......
0711
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Khalid Subhan

May Allah bless your father with very good health and long happy life. (Insha Allah).
I was expecting you at the orientation session but you didn't show probably due to the same reason.
The session was quite useful and we are also given quite useful brochures and forms etc about settling in Canada. If you need the copies, please do share your address through PM. I will send you a set of those documents.

Regards,
KhalidSubhan said:
I planned to land in the first week of november but my father is seriously ill and is in ICU. So i have altered my plans and would decide it later on.

@ to all members of the forum:
please pray for my fathers health.
 

cyma

Hero Member
Apr 26, 2012
263
5
Category........
Visa Office......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 25, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 3, 2010
Med's Request
March 8,2012
Med's Done....
April 4,2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on October 18 (Alhumdolilah).........PPR2 received on November 16 (Alhumdolilah)
LANDED..........
InshaAllah this year or early 2013
KhalidSubhan said:
I planned to land in the first week of november but my father is seriously ill and is in ICU. So i have altered my plans and would decide it later on.

@ to all members of the forum:
please pray for my fathers health.

ALLAH TALLAH app ka father ko sehat ata farmaye Ameen SumAmeen
 

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
172
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2008
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
@khalidcivil and cyma:

thank you very much and I really need lots of prayers. There is No doubt. Allah is the most merciful and I really need his mercy here. It is impossible to describe my feelings in words, the person who had always been a shelter, peace and everything for me, is fighting cancer today.

May God bless us with a miracle here.. may God cure him. Ameen
 

arsalanahmed

Hero Member
Feb 27, 2012
248
6
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
11-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
27-Jul-2010
Med's Request
14-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
16-Apr-2012
Interview........
Its waived for sure
Passport Req..
PPR1: 16-10-2012, PPR2: 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-12-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH March 2013
Hello all friends.
I am planning to land in mid / end of march 2013 with family in Toronto from Karachi. I will be moving permanently there and looking forward to start a new phase of life (will be needing your prayers :)). As for tickets I think turkish airline is offering some good rates too in mid of march.

@ Khalidsubhan
Hows the condition of your father? Allah unko sehat-e-kamla atta farmaye...Ameen. We all understand that this is a very difficult phase of life for you. We are all here to support you.
 

mrs. umar

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
164
2
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012 --- newborn MR 18th aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 --- newborn MR 28th aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1- 14th sept 2012!!! sent: 20th sept.... PPR-2: 13th oct!!!
VISA ISSUED...
received 20th October!! Alhamdulillah!
LANDED..........
Inshallah by December 2012
We have finally booked tickets! Leaving on 12th dec on emirates! Excited and worried about the cold weather.. hope our kids can take it.. and us too.. !
 

Wicked Blues

Hero Member
Mar 22, 2011
446
10
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
KhalidSubhan said:
@ khalidcivil and cyma:

thank you very much and I really need lots of prayers. There is No doubt. Allah is the most merciful and I really need his mercy here. It is impossible to describe my feelings in words, the person who had always been a shelter, peace and everything for me, is fighting cancer today.

May God bless us with a miracle here.. may God cure him. Ameen
May Allah (SWT) give your father all the health and the courage to fight cancer. May Allah (SWT) give patience and courage to you and your family as well and INSHALLAH your father will get well soon. Ameen.
 

khalidcivil

Hero Member
Jul 28, 2010
202
15
Category........
NOC Code......
0711
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best wishes for the upcoming challenges.
Can you plz share which city will you be taking off? And what is the fare rate of emirates?

mrs. umar said:
We have finally booked tickets! Leaving on 12th dec on emirates! Excited and worried about the cold weather.. hope our kids can take it.. and us too.. !
 

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
172
30
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2008
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
@ wicked blues and cool canada: Ameeeen

@ arsalan: ameen, he is recovering now and i am evaluating the next phase of radiations, unable to decide whether to go for it or not as it can also cause sever side effects, including life risk......

@umer:

best of luck umer, stay in touch

@ everyone:

thank you very much for the support and kind words, may God bless you