+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP NB endorsement June 2019

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Jena17, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Hello everyone.
    So I have received my NB endorsement last month and I will be applying for PR under
    Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program.
    I am already in Canada and been working two jobs. I will meet the 1560 hours required next month.
    I am 29 weeks pregnant and will be on maternity leave with my employers starting August 23rd. My question is, Can I still apply for the PR even on leave from my work?
    Please if anyone has been in this situation let me know.
    Thank you

2. As far as I understand, you need to have 1560 hrs on the date you submit your endorsement.

3. When does your work permit end? It looks like you are on the removal list? Has CBSA contacted you?

Are you sure the time you works counts given that you didn’t have status? You are just appealing your asylum application refusals. I don’t believe it does but would like to hear from others.

4. Thank you for your reply
    My concern was since after I submit for PR I am to be on maternity leave I dont want to b disqualify.

5. With the help of the member of parliament they had sent a request to the minister of immigration office to restore my status. And luckily for me, I got a new temporary resident status now with a work permit from dec 2018 to dec 2020. Since then I worked 2 jobs so I will meet the valid 1560 hours soon.

6. Seems unfair that you were given preferential status versus many other in the same position but hope it works out.

7. I wouldn't say unfair. Everyone have the chance if you know how strong you case is to have it done. And with the advice of my lawyer that what I have done and thankfully it got approved.

8. I wouldn't say unfair. Everyone have the chance if you know how strong you case is to have it done. And with the advice of my lawyer that what I have done and thankfully it got approved.