+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP jobs

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you in Canada? What is your NOC. Focus on immigrating through express entry because if you are outside Canada getting a job offer is difficult without work authorization.

Last edited:

sandeep dogra

Dec 3, 2020
I am not in Canada, i want to apply PR under AIPP program and I get the information that job offer is must for this program and LMIA is exempted for the same. How can I get the job offer in pilot program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not in Canada, i want to apply PR under AIPP program and I get the information that job offer is must for this program and LMIA is exempted for the same. How can I get the job offer in pilot program.
You look for a job from a “designated employer” who can’t find a Canadian to do the job. You get a job offer. Without work authorization it will be difficult unless you are in a in demand job. Most people who are successful live and work in the Atlantic provinces.

Reactions: sandeep dogra

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given the higher unemployment rates it will be much harder to get approved for AIPP. Very few apps have been processed.

Reactions: sandeep dogra