paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Here's my timeline so far:
Aug. 12 - got job offer
Aug. 19 - got needs assessment from agency
Aug. 20 - sent endorsement app to New Brunswick Government

*Currently waiting for endorsement approval (Intermediate Skilled Program NOC C Seafood sector)

Does NB govt slows down their endorsement approval?

Reactions: Djesbhi

Mhark060919

Sep 6, 2019
Im in. Me and wife are planning Thru Aipp but still not started yet. We are waiting for the result of ielts and wes.

Mhark060919

Sep 6, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Here's my timeline so far:
Aug. 12 - got job offer
Aug. 19 - got needs assessment from agency
Aug. 20 - sent endorsement app to New Brunswick Government

*Currently waiting for endorsement approval (Intermediate Skilled Program NOC C Seafood sector)

Does NB govt slows down their endorsement approval?
Which agency po. Saan po kayo nag apply. Thanks po.

iamnotanne

Aug 26, 2014
Any tips paano makahanap ng employer? I know may mga list ng designated employers most of them are non responsive.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Just sending the cv to all the designated employers won’t do it.

Come on , if someone wants to participate he/she has do put some effort in it.
A good cover letter should be mandatory, not only a cv.
The cover letter and the cv have to catch the employers eye and stand out of every other one they received.

The employer also needs to be in the field you have work experience in. Applying to any IT company with work experience in the field of a carpenter won’t get you there.

Mhark060919

Sep 6, 2019

The cover letter and the cv have to catch the employers eye and stand out of every other one they received.

The employer also needs to be in the field you have work experience in. Applying to any IT company with work experience in the field of a carpenter won’t get you there.
Sir, what should be the format. Cover letter including cv or resume together or separate. Which comes first. Thank you.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
This is what i was talking about... put some effort in it!
The information you´re seeking for can be found within seconds if you search online. Probably nobody will invest his time to answer questions like this on this forum, if the right answer can be found everywhere on google and youtube.

As i figured, everyone can find help here if needed, but it hast to be a case that really needs help and hasn´t been answered like a million times on the internet before.
Nobody won´t reach the goal without investing work and time on this. I don´t want to be rude, but immigrating to canada or any country is plenty of work and therefore investing the time and knowledge of how to write a cover letter and cv shouldn´t be a question to be asked. This is your homework to do.

RaniaKJS

Nov 1, 2019
Hello everyone, My family and I are applying for immigration through a lawyer (AIPP).
My husband received a job offer from some employer in PEI (which is not from a designated employer). We are dealing with a lawyer who we now think is a fraud. I'm seeking advise because honestly this all seem too good to be true and everything is going just fine but for some reason red flags are all around this lawyer.
So he asked us to pay for housing 3 months in advance before getting the endorsement. Is this normal? Is anybody here dealing with a consultant/lawyer?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
This is a Scam!

First of all the employer has to be designated. If he´s not there is no chance to participate in AIPP. A Lawyer or consultant has nothing to do with your endorsement from the province and nobody has to pay for housing.

Step away from this person!

RaniaKJS

Nov 1, 2019
This is a Scam!

First of all the employer has to be designated. If he´s not there is no chance to participate in AIPP. A Lawyer or consultant has nothing to do with your endorsement from the province and nobody has to pay for housing.

Step away from this person!
Just what I thought. I had my hopes up. Thanks for responding

Mhark060919

Sep 6, 2019
This is what i was talking about... put some effort in it!
The information you´re seeking for can be found within seconds if you search online. Probably nobody will invest his time to answer questions like this on this forum, if the right answer can be found everywhere on google and youtube.

As i figured, everyone can find help here if needed, but it hast to be a case that really needs help and hasn´t been answered like a million times on the internet before.
Nobody won´t reach the goal without investing work and time on this. I don´t want to be rude, but immigrating to canada or any country is plenty of work and therefore investing the time and knowledge of how to write a cover letter and cv shouldn´t be a question to be asked. This is your homework to do.
Thank you sir. God bless you.

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
I did applied on 11 october and got my endorsement done 18 october :)