+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After visa expires

H.A.N.Y

Jan 27, 2011
Hi guys!
Just one question...my visa expires on 5th September and I have to go home to get a new one. BUT the flight tickets are still pretty expensive on this date and the price is going soo down after few days. My question is- do I have to leave right on 5th or do I have some time after that to leave Canada ( and save a lot of money on ticket). Thanks a lot!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What about your allowed stay, when does it expire?

H.A.N.Y said:
Hi guys!
Just one question...my visa expires on 5th September and I have to go home to get a new one. BUT the flight tickets are still pretty expensive on this date and the price is going soo down after few days. My question is- do I have to leave right on 5th or do I have some time after that to leave Canada ( and save a lot of money on ticket). Thanks a lot!

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi H.A.N.Y

It is never advisable to overstay your visa in any country and if you plan to travel back to Canada or some other country this may have a negative impact on the application process. I would strongly recommend leaving the country on or before the Visa expires, I am sure you would mot like to have a negative mark on your file just to save some money.