+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

1mran

Jul 13, 2017
Just received this email ....
Your documents have been sent out from our office.
Please note that Canada Post is experiencing delays with tracking updates on their website, so this package might not appear there until later on.

shilpasarawagi

Dec 22, 2015
Just received this email ....
Your documents have been sent out from our office.
Please note that Canada Post is experiencing delays with tracking updates on their website, so this package might not appear there until later on.
Hey, how did you get this email? Did you send your inquiry on some portal? Can you share details of the portal/email id?

Ju_Feth

May 29, 2017
Come on be nice to officers. They just came from 3 days vacation. Let them relax a bit and then start sending passports back lol
And who will be nice with us? :|
Yesterday I had to pay 330$ for my prenatal ultrasound cause I didn't get my passport yet!
I got your sense of humor, but I'm so mad you have no idea! :(

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I sent my passport on 26th July, and cic received on 28th July. Still haven't received any news from cic. Anyone has the same situation?

Tnh

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I sent my passport on 26th July, and cic received on 28th July. Still haven't received any news from cic. Anyone has the same situation?
Yes my friend sent her passport on July 24th and her online status still hasn't changed. She called CIC last wednesday (Aug 9) and they said her passport should be stamped on friday (Aug 11) but still no changes.

She is inland

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Yes my friend sent her passport on July 24th and her online status still hasn't changed. She called CIC last wednesday (Aug 9) and they said her passport should be stamped on friday (Aug 11) but still no changes.

She is inland
It seems like very slow right now. I think we only have to wait. But I probably will call them on Wednesday. If your friend has any news please let me know. Thank you.