+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Medical

R

Rami Farah

Guest
Hi,

I have sent the medical result and the final payment cheque but I am un able to get Police Clerance certificate from Iraq. so will the officer accepte it?

Please advise me since, my agent request me to go there but its difficult for me to leave my job in this time...
 

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
9,525
2,979
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear,

I also had a similar sit, reg my PCC from an African country, that I couldn't arrange due to security issues. So what I did ?

I wrote a nice letter to CHC-London, explaining all my problems for not getting the said PCC and submitted in pdf format thru email. Thanks Allah (the almighty, the very benevolent!), alHamdulillah, it was 'Accepted' by CHC.

I advice u do that as well.
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
Thanks for the reply, I have suggested the same idea to the agent but they are not sure... Iam really confusing!
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
for your information last 10 years I was in other country and I have got the PCC, so do you still should get Iraq PCC
 

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
188
1
I guess the answer is Yes. You must obtain PCC from Iraq. However, if there's a legitimate reason you cannot have it write to the CHC and wait for their response. There'll be a way out of this God willing.
 

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
9,525
2,979
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rami Farah said:
for your information last 10 years I was in other country and I have got the PCC, so do you still should get Iraq PCC
Yes, u have to get PCCs from all countries where u stayed post 18 yrs age.

That said, my previous post of asking CHC for a 'waiver' still stands valid.
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
Thanks Qorax, its a great idea actually I am going to write a letter to CHC, and I feel they gonna understand the situations
 

TMSB

Hero Member
Oct 21, 2009
314
7
hi there

exactly the same thing with me i can't bring thr PCC from iraq. i am living abroad 8 yeas ago.
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
What in case the officer did not accepte the letter will he close the file or give us extention?
 

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
9,525
2,979
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rami Farah said:
What in case the officer did not accepte the letter will he close the file or give us extention?
InshaAllah the VO will accept it. don't worry too much abt it. Just send the request imdtly.
 

calgirl

Hero Member
Nov 17, 2009
200
11
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
Rami Farah said:
Thanks for the reply, I have suggested the same idea to the agent but they are not sure... Iam really confusing!
Do not wait for your agent. You send an email to CHC mentioning your file number with the details and also send a formal letter with the same details. Believe me, it works. My California State PCC got delayed for more than two months from the last submission date CHC mentioned in the their request letter and it worked.
 

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
24,401
1,510
Hi

calgirl said:
Rami Farah said:
Thanks for the reply, I have suggested the same idea to the agent but they are not sure... Iam really confusing!
Do not wait for your agent. You send an email to CHC mentioning your file number with the details and also send a formal letter with the same details. Believe me, it works. My California State PCC got delayed for more than two months from the last submission date CHC mentioned in the their request letter and it worked.
If the OP hasn't applied to the consular section of the Iraqi embassy and got a refusal, CIC/CHC is going to ignore him and tell him to obtain one.

PMM
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
let us see... i am going to send letter this week but when the CHC will come back to me, if they agree will they call the passports
 
R

Rami Farah

Guest
calgirl , did the chc approve your case before receiving the cal pcc?