+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After CSQ federal stage

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
I need this urgent piece of advice please ,

If I move out of my country after mailing the federal file from my country , will I be able to do the Medical from another country , and shall I in that case do another police certificate if I stay there for more than 6 Month .

Thanks in Advance ...

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I need this urgent piece of advice please ,

If I move out of my country after mailing the federal file from my country , will I be able to do the Medical from another country , and shall I in that case do another police certificate if I stay there for more than 6 Month .

Thanks in Advance ...
Yes you can do your medical in any country with the approved cic panel of physician

Yes if you stay 6 months or more you must provide a police clearance. But wait for cic to request it.

Reactions: Badmus

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Yes you can do your medical in any country with the approved cic panel of physician

Yes if you stay 6 months or more you must provide a police clearance. But wait for cic to request it.

Hi thanks for your reply , any idea how CIC know that I moved in order to request that , i fear that I do anything wrong then my file gets rejected .

Sandra

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi thanks for your reply , any idea how CIC know that I moved in order to request that , i fear that I do anything wrong then my file gets rejected .

Sandra
There is nothing wrong in moving.

CIC made it clear to inform them of any change in address

Just send them your new address in the Cic webform. So that if in future they ask for your passport you can submit it to the nearest visa office

Ababakr

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone
Pls i want to fill federal forms.
1. Which CSQ number will i use in the federal form IMM008? Individual or file number?
2. Do i need to send all the copies of the CSQ CERTIFICATES

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
The reference number you use is the one with seven digit after PA Numéro de référence individuel : PA0123456

You need to enclose one original for each member of the family. The other will be needed for your landing formalites

Ababakr

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks Badmus
I was told is file number bcos each family member has their own individual reference number but a unique file number. In other words, I have written the dossier number bcos it common to each member. Which means i can't be using each individual reference number in the form.
Pls clarify this me