+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Administrative officer from India awaiting COPR

CVish9

Nov 3, 2018
Dear All,
I am an administrative officer with 6+ years of experience with Tata. I am expecting CoPR by end Nov'18. I have few queries. Would request the same be clarified pls.
1. Will my experience be considered relevant in Canada?
2. What is the avg yearly salary for the said position ?
My paperworks for PR are undertaken through Nationwide Immigration Services( branches in Delhi, India & BC, Canada)who intimated that I would be receiving avg salary of 75k - 90k per year. Can someone pls let me know more on this? Thanks in advance.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For anyone to speculate what salary ranges exist you might want to briefly describe what your experience is given admin officer can cover a many different responsibilities. If you Google Canada administrative officer salary you will find there are big ranges . As for experience quite often people find that without Canadian experience they might not start at the same level they had in their home country , same goes for salary expectations.

CVish9

Nov 3, 2018
I have facility management experience and have lead small and big teams at times. All in all, I have dealt with all facets of admin operations.

parttimebasement

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Dear All,
I am an administrative officer with 6+ years of experience with Tata. I am expecting CoPR by end Nov'18. I have few queries. Would request the same be clarified pls.
1. Will my experience be considered relevant in Canada?
2. What is the avg yearly salary for the said position ?
My paperworks for PR are undertaken through Nationwide Immigration Services( branches in Delhi, India & BC, Canada)who intimated that I would be receiving avg salary of 75k - 90k per year. Can someone pls let me know more on this? Thanks in advance.
First thing you need to do is stop going to Nationwide Immigration Services. You are just another chicken that is going to get deep fried. This is really scary as they intimated such info to you.

Sorry you need to come to your senses. You will in the top earners with 90K salary in Canada.
Please be prepared to clean toilets in tim hortons and do your homework unless you have lot of money.
your experience outside canada will not be taken into account. Only canadian experience matters.

Last edited:

CVish9

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I have read those earlier. Wanted a confirmation. Anyway i have spent some bucks in earning PR. So, the only way is to find success battling odds, whatever it may be.

parttimebasement

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I have read those earlier. Wanted a confirmation. Anyway i have spent some bucks in earning PR. So, the only way is to find success battling odds, whatever it may be.
Thats good as long as you are prepared for the worst case scenario cuz who knows whats in your luck & future as you may win a lotto in canada. By the way when you land in canada just dont rent a basement no matter what.

Last edited:

CVish9

Nov 3, 2018
Lol. If luck is favourable, i would win a lotto here itself. By the way, why not basement ?