+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

address history

Aug 3, 2020
hi
I have received my ITA and I need to update my address history for the last 10 years.
I worked for a company for 8 months in a different city from my home, which was a village in India but I was not receiving any mails at that address and I don't know exact address. For the mails, I was getting all of it at my home address only. So in this case, should i mentioned any approximate address for the job location or home location?

bharath_canada

Apr 17, 2020
Are you having experience letter from the company? If you are claiming the points for that experience, you need to provide with your work address

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
hi
I have received my ITA and I need to update my address history for the last 10 years.
I worked for a company for 8 months in a different city from my home, which was a village in India but I was not receiving any mails at that address and I don't know exact address. For the mails, I was getting all of it at my home address only. So in this case, should i mentioned any approximate address for the job location or home location?
I feel the approx location where u were living and write in LoE.

hari2371990

Jul 29, 2017
I have one quick question.

While filing up the address history, what should be the order.

The most recent should be at the top or bottom?

Please reply.

Thanks

Aug 3, 2020
Hi I have a question. for filling my express entry file I mentioned only about my Canadian degree and i have got my ITA. now in the education history, am i supposed to mention my bachelor's degree which is from India? but I dint claim points for it. so if i mention a degree in the education history, so they might ask for the WES. But I have mentioned about my bachelor's in personal history.
so please advice me with your valuable reply.