+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accomodation Available for NEW Immigrants in Mississauga Near Square One

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
As I have gone through the same challenges faced by new person entering Canada. I would love to help new comers by providing pick up, drop of from and to Airport, lodging and bedding services with reasonable charges. Please PM me or email me on jigarbmodi@gmail.com for further information. Thanks.

zayash

Jun 5, 2011
Hi Mr Pompi,

I need accomodation and also pick n drop ffrom Airport. I am Muslim Architect from Hydearbad India ad plan to land with my wife in Feb next yr for short stay,2 month only.

Aziz Ahmad

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
zayash said:
Hi Mr Pompi,

I need accomodation and also pick n drop ffrom Airport. I am Muslim Architect from Hydearbad India ad plan to land with my wife in Feb next yr for short stay,2 month only.

Aziz Ahmad
Ok Mr Ahmad, call me a week or two before you are actually coming here and we will arrange accordingly.

smilekumar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hi Pompi ,

I need Acomoation + Airport pick up tooo.
2 kids below 5
2 adults

I prefer near to elementary / preschool areas with Public transport

Smile

w3soul

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 send with application
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
19-12-2011
Interview........
waived Inshallah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 09-07-2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah September 2012
Dear pompi !

I send an email to you at the address given by you but still no reply.
I request you to please write a best option for me.
I am from pakistan an IT Professional and need most economical bachelor single room with washroom. Please provide location and rent if possible
pompi said:
thats ok. Pls PM me to get more details

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
w3soul said:
Dear pompi !

I send an email to you at the address given by you but still no reply.
I request you to please write a best option for me.
I am from pakistan an IT Professional and need most economical bachelor single room with washroom. Please provide location and rent if possible
Hi W3soul, pls PM me for more details, I can place you somewhere where other IT professionals are staying. Also let me know your date of landing.

w3soul

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 send with application
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
19-12-2011
Interview........
waived Inshallah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 09-07-2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah September 2012
Dear pompi
I send you a PM, please check your inbox

pompi said:
Hi W3soul, pls PM me for more details, I can place you somewhere where other IT professionals are staying. Also let me know your date of landing.

arshadhussain

Mar 10, 2012
Hi,
I need one room for a male muslim friend landing in april 2012. Please send me an email @ gr33nyce@gmail.com
I need to confirm as early as possible
thank you all

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
Pompi,

We r coming to Canada in the month of Sept,, looking for residence near indian/ pakistani comunity .Preferably near Toronto or outskirts of Toronto like Brampton /mississauga. We have 2 kids 6 & 8 yrs ,so preferably near good school and grocery store. 2 BR apartment or house.

GREYWOLF

Jul 1, 2012
Hi there,

I am looking to complete my landing formalities with my family comprising of my wife and my 3 young kids and am looking for a furnished 2 bed room apartment for the month of september 2012. I am looking for furnished condos which are at a walking distance from square one mall and which can provide the usual amenities that are provided with a condo. Also I will be looking for airport transfers. Appreciate if you could drop me a line with suggestions and also approximate charges that I will be looking at for this month as it is off peak season.

Many thanks in advance