+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017
Thxs for the update dude... When it was received at ADVO.. For application status, did you get any email notification..
No, didn't receive any message on my application. only received message from Aramex that the documents were delivered.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
hi... we are based in Muscat, oman
don't worry you'll will get this week for sure
Still haven't got any approval on the papers though I'm getting worried now. PA is based in Qatar. Did you get any changes on your gckey? or messages on your account on your gckey?

Last edited:

gilrodriguez

Feb 7, 2018
Do you advice to send an email to ADVO to cross check whether they received my passport or not? My application is for WORK VISA & submitted my documents via aramex. Thanks in advance.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
we submitted our passports at Wafi VFS, Dubai on the 22 March.
25th March received sms mentioning 'Under process at Canada visa office, Abu Dhabi'

3rd April and still waiting, no status change. Any idea when we can expect roughly?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
we submitted our passports at Wafi VFS, Dubai on the 22 March.
25th March received sms mentioning 'Under process at Canada visa office, Abu Dhabi'

3rd April and still waiting, no status change. Any idea when we can expect roughly?
Hi.. We have submitted ours on 20th March at VFS Dubai.. received next day at ADVO. No update yet..
As per current timelines, it will take 3-4 weeks although praying that it will get earlier..

Last edited:

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Still haven't got any approval on the papers though I'm getting worried now. PA is based in Qatar. Did you get any changes on your gckey? or messages on your account on your gckey?
Hi @aerchan As I understand, you have already crossed your 4 weeks time. Suggest to write to your Local Visa Office as guided in PPR email. I have received following as per part of my PPR letter

PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1- 3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hi @aerchan As I understand, you have already crossed your 4 weeks time. Suggest to write to your Local Visa Office as guided in PPR email. I have received following as per part of my PPR letter

PROCESSING TIMES: Your application will be finalized within approximately 4 weeks from the date your passport(s) and all the required documents are received. Please allow an additional 1- 3 days for the return of your passport(s) by courier, if applicable.

If you have not received your passport after 4 weeks, you may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Abu Dhabi office).
I tried emailing them 3x but no reply :( sadly

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
London I emailed them last week too but no reply
London Visa office is back to work today after the long weekend. Suggest to hold on for this week. I am very hopefully, you will get positive news with in this week... :)

Btw, nothing to worry as you have PPR. Just matter of time, I know waiting is very difficult..

Reactions: aerchan