+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about to recieve PERMANENT VISA

micah27andrea

Aug 5, 2011
hi, we applied PR outside canada (spain)... then our visa is about to receive because my husband already receive his PR in canada and they told him that they will email the embassy of france ( where our visa need to process) to give us a PR visa so tat we can travel to canada. our problem is, were here in canada already (me and my 1 yr old daughter), do we need to go back in spain to get the visa, or can we receive here in canada so that we dont need to go back in spain.
thanks!

david26

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
hi
no you dont need to go back to spain.you just have to send your passport to canadian embassy where you have applied and they will issue you the visa and send it to you but be careful to send it only with fedex and ask fedex for a customer account number that means that you have to open an account with fedex in order to send the passport and receive it back from the embassy.if you want then just call the embassy and they will tell you everything.oh not to forget when you get your passport back with the visa you must leave canada and then reenter again in order to activate your PR.you can go to Buffalo and come back and the immigration of canada on the border will stamp the papers. :D

micah27andrea said:
hi, we applied PR outside canada (spain)... then our visa is about to receive because my husband already receive his PR in canada and they told him that they will email the embassy of france ( where our visa need to process) to give us a PR visa so tat we can travel to canada. our problem is, were here in canada already (me and my 1 yr old daughter), do we need to go back in spain to get the visa, or can we receive here in canada so that we dont need to go back in spain.
thanks!

pablo103

Jan 21, 2013
Hello daer how are u doing hope u are soo well and am happy to meet u online so that we can talk to each other and know how we can talk so that i will come a canadian okay and am guy of 20yrs of age and am hard worker and am footballer also so my wish is to get some one who can help me so that i will come to earuop and work there as good okay thanks u..............

espanaquebec

Sep 26, 2012
Hello micah27andrea

I'm waiting for my PR to travel to canada. I applied outside Canada, in Spain like you. Could you tell me how long it took since you sent the application until you got your PR? I sent my application on March 2012, and I have not received yet.

Thanks!!

España-Quebec

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
hi to all,
I'm a French citizen and my wife is a Canadian citizen, we got married in July 2015 in Canada, and we applied for permanent residence outside Canada in may 2017 we received a letter from CPC Mississauga as they send file to paris visa office after that letter few days later my wife got a letter from Mississauga about eligibility they said you are not eligible to apply your husband permanent residence then few days later we receive a mail from paris embassy visa officer ask to pay RPRF rights of permanent residence fee , I'm really confused on that case if anybody's know what will happen after or how they proceed my case in paris, I'm very thankful to you