+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About lmia please reply me fastly

Kavithajeevan

Nov 26, 2019
This is a job offer got to my cousin Is this fake or not?

Myname is DR JIM COLLINS a citizen of Canada,I saw your resume on Quikr.com
I need an urgent hard working and honest person male or female who is willing to work with me here in Canada, as a Farm Manager or House Keeper Manager
I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities
EMPLOYER ADDRESS: 3051 & 3077 Pharmacy Avenue Toronto Ontario Canada

SALARY PACKAGE

You will be paid 9,000 CAD Monthly and also 250 CAD as your weekly allowance.

1-A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
2-A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
3-Free Feeding
4-Free medical care
5-A day off every week and all fully paid 7 week vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS - 9 am to 12 pm -2 pm to 5 pm
LUNCH FOR BREAK - 12 pm to 1 pm

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International passport,you can apply if your passport is awaiting

Kindly send copy of your international passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement letter and send you a copy.

Best Regards
Dr Jim Collins
Toronto Ontario Ontario
+1(647)-558-5824

And another one is

The Employment process has been completed from the Canada Labor Law and i hereby attached a copy of Labor Market Opinion certificate (L M O) for your perusal, Kindly keep the certificate as it will be required at the port of entry here in Canada.

The Offer letter has been endorsed by me and you are to append your signature on it before i will contact the Canada Immigration Center department for the process of your work permit and visa,all required document for the approval of your visa and work permit will be provided by my family including your flight ticket to join us here in Canada.You have to signed and scan it back for further processing

Do not hesitate to contact me if needed .

Warm Regards
TERRY JACKSON
+16139759877

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This is a job offer got to my cousin Is this fake or not?

Myname is DR JIM COLLINS a citizen of Canada,I saw your resume on Quikr.com
I need an urgent hard working and honest person male or female who is willing to work with me here in Canada, as a Farm Manager or House Keeper Manager
I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities
EMPLOYER ADDRESS: 3051 & 3077 Pharmacy Avenue Toronto Ontario Canada

SALARY PACKAGE

You will be paid 9,000 CAD Monthly and also 250 CAD as your weekly allowance.

1-A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
2-A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
3-Free Feeding
4-Free medical care
5-A day off every week and all fully paid 7 week vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS - 9 am to 12 pm -2 pm to 5 pm
LUNCH FOR BREAK - 12 pm to 1 pm

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International passport,you can apply if your passport is awaiting

Kindly send copy of your international passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement letter and send you a copy.

Best Regards
Dr Jim Collins
Toronto Ontario Ontario
+1(647)-558-5824

And another one is

The Employment process has been completed from the Canada Labor Law and i hereby attached a copy of Labor Market Opinion certificate (L M O) for your perusal, Kindly keep the certificate as it will be required at the port of entry here in Canada.

The Offer letter has been endorsed by me and you are to append your signature on it before i will contact the Canada Immigration Center department for the process of your work permit and visa,all required document for the approval of your visa and work permit will be provided by my family including your flight ticket to join us here in Canada.You have to signed and scan it back for further processing

Do not hesitate to contact me if needed .

Warm Regards
TERRY JACKSON
+16139759877
Fast response. This is a FAKE.