+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About inadmissible spouse sponsorship

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
hi.
I am a Canadian citizen and I married my wife recently but I just found out my wife was been found inadmissible because of a Visitor visa application.and the record is 5 years.can I still sponsor her to Canada?or is there any exemption for this situation?
Thank you for everyone’s help.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Unfortunately not, if she is inadmissible, a sponsorship by a spouse will only get rejected. She is inadmissible to Canada - period for the duration of the ban.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
Can a inadmissible been removed?if we can respond the consent?
Unfortunately not, if she is inadmissible, a sponsorship by a spouse will only get rejected. She is inadmissible to Canada - period for the duration of the ban.
an

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can a inadmissible been removed?if we can respond the consent?

an
Generally speaking inadmissibility bans cannot be removed.

Did she in fact forget to list a refusal in her application?

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019

It is her fist application she ask some local agency help her to do that and she don’t know English much.so the agency did everything and look like they submitted a bank statement which is not true.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It is her fist application she ask some local agency help her to do that and she don’t know English much.so the agency did everything and look like they submitted a bank statement which is not true.
When did this happen? How long ago did she receive the refusal?

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019

On the refusal letter they still said you are welcome to reapply if your can respond the consent and make sue your meet the requirement ?
Does that mean I can reapply and give it a try?
Or it is just auto typing means nothing?

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
Hi

Looks like from your last post that they only refuse her visa and didn't put inadmissibility ban. You can still apply if the letter says nothing other than refusal and line you mentioned that you can reapply. For inadmissibility bans CIC clearly mentions that with refusal and put time marks e.g. 5 years or so.

Good Luck
Thank you but ircc did write done my wife was been found inadmissible because of misrepresent .but on the last they also write the she can reapply.
I don’t know it is really mean they we can reapply or it is just autotypong for every refusal letters.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you but ircc did write done my wife was been found inadmissible because of misrepresent .but on the last they also write the she can reapply.
I don’t know it is really mean they we can reapply or it is just autotypong for every refusal letters.
The bit about reapplying is a standard line (it's a form letter). If she has been found inadmissible because of a misrepresentation, then she has been given a five year ban. If she reapplies, it's an automatic refusal. If you want to try to overturn, you'll need to hire a good lawyer in Canada. Even then the chances are extremely low. Regardless of whether she applied on her own or through an agent, she is held responsible for all of the information included in the application.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
The bit about reapplying is a standard line (it's a form letter). If she has been found inadmissible because of a misrepresentation, then she has been given a five year ban. If she reapplies, it's an automatic refusal. If you want to try to overturn, you'll need to hire a good lawyer in Canada. Even then the chances are extremely low. Regardless of whether she applied on her own or through an agent, she is held responsible for all of the information included in the application.
Thank you for your reply but maybe I have to do this.my wife will have a baby on September and she just quite her job. We made all the plan to go to Canada next year if the 5 years bar happen I don’t even know how I can hold it.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
Even though it maybe a auto refusal I still want go give it a try.i have nothing to lose.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Even though it maybe a auto refusal I still want go give it a try.i have nothing to lose.
Sorry to hear about your situation it must be causing you stress. But if your agent provided a fake bank statement ultimately your wife is the one who is responsible for the form. Sorry to say this but chances are that your wife will not be allowed to enter Canada for 5 years and your applications will be refused.

Wenwenwen

Mar 8, 2019
How about h&c reason,I saw if we do not meet the sponsorship requirement anymore, because of the inadmissible. The h&c ground will accept pr application.