+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A newborn in the middle of process of business investor permanent residence appl

mamoudi

Sep 15, 2011
Hello,
I’m in the middle of process for permanent residence in Canada as a business investor. I have received a request for an interview. However, I have a newborn that is not included in my application. Is there a way to add the newborn to the application? Or, can I bring him along on a different status? I certainly won’t migrate without my baby.
Thanks for the advice.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mamoudi said:
Hello,
I'm in the middle of process for permanent residence in Canada as a business investor. I have received a request for an interview. However, I have a newborn that is not included in my application. Is there a way to add the newborn to the application? Or, can I bring him along on a different status? I certainly won't migrate without my baby.
Thanks for the advice.
You have to add him to the application, amend your application, pay the fee, send copies of his passport, birth certificate.

mamoudi

Sep 15, 2011
PMM,
Thank you for your kindness.
Can you tell me exactly how to amend the application? My application consisted of several forms: IMM 0008, Schedule 1, Schedule 6, and IMM 5406. Not all forms contained information about dependants. Should I refill the ones with dependant information only, or all? And what fee should I repay?
I searched for answers to my questions on CIC web site, but I couldn't find any answers.
I really appreciate your help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mamoudi said:
PMM,
Thank you for your kindness.
Can you tell me exactly how to amend the application? My application consisted of several forms: IMM 0008, Schedule 1, Schedule 6, and IMM 5406. Not all forms contained information about dependants. Should I refill the ones with dependant information only, or all? And what fee should I repay?
I searched for answers to my questions on CIC web site, but I couldn't find any answers.
I really appreciate your help.
Just the ones that require that you list the dependents. $150.00

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@PMM : I faced same problem my friend,in between the process new baby was born,well you have to just fill IMM008 form again with details of new born baby and details of all other family members (ur spouse & children) & pay fees for new born baby & send baby's passport copies,thats it !
They will include your new born baby in the application process and you can give interview on given date !
BEST OF LUCK !
Irfan (KUWAIT)