+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A job offer to my brother

ku2007

Jul 5, 2007
My brother is a truck driver in China with 5 years of experience. I want to apply for canada immigration under Alberta PNP but I need a company to help me.
I am ready to pay any costs involved. Any advices?

masjac

Sep 1, 2007
Hi dear friend,

It is very difficult to obtain a job offer from a employer as a truck driver, as per my experience I landed in Canada on work permit basis as a truck driver in a reputed employer in Ontario, before coming to Canada I was in Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq also with US armie's post war operations, even this experience doesn't help me to Graduating the AZ licence first attempt, once after received the licence employer doesn't want place me due to the lac of North American Experience, which they knows previously Iam not in North America. I asked them suppose If I can buy the North American Experience from a Wall Mart or any other Mart let me know where shall I get it, If they need North American experience where shall I get it?, If they providing a chance to drive in North American Roads then only I will get it, anyway till nine months nothing happents remaining three months only to expire the one year work permit,
spending considerable amount to an Immigration Consultancy for landing Canada, already left Dubai from a well settled environment. every thing due to the rosy picture of Canada having too shortage of Truck drivers. my plight is forcing me to approach Service Canada and National Medias also exploring the possibilities of legal actions against the Employer.

This is a real story to my Chinese friend, so you have to consider great things before to plan. I don't know all employers are like this but best of my knoweldge most cases are same like.

same time Iam requesting the comments of the senior members about my plight, hope some body having experienced will advice me.....
Thanks for every body
masjac