+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 months and counting

Oct 6, 2022
Hi all i do not have student visa just visitor visa my initial work permit application was submitted in canada online on April /11/2022, with Lmia,
But not its 6th October but the application has not started even started eligibility review.
Just pending and no updates.

Any help is appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all i do not have student visa just visitor visa my initial work permit application was submitted in canada online on April /11/2022, with Lmia,
But not its 6th October but the application has not started even started eligibility review.
Just pending and no updates.

Any help is appreciated
Where do you live. What is the NOC. Processing can take up to a year.

Oct 6, 2022
Where do you live. What is the NOC. Processing can take up to a year.
Thank you for the response
I live in India , The noc is skill level B.
The application was filled and submitted in canada and there is no biometric requested or anything
But just arrived in canada on a visitor visa as the employer requested me here for faster processing of the application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for the response
I live in India , The noc is skill level B.
The application was filled and submitted in canada and there is no biometric requested or anything
But just arrived in canada on a visitor visa as the employer requested me here for faster processing of the application
The employer must not be knowledgeable about WP processing. Coming to Canada does not result in faster processing. It’s unfortunate that thry made you come to Canada knowing that it would take 6+ months to get approval/refusal.