+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

30th November IELTS Academic review

Ramyadmz

Nov 23, 2019
Vijay my test was completely different :/ are you sure those are from the academic test? I'm from Iran and the venue was also here.
Hi, yes our test was tottaly different.
I can recall section 4 in listening exam was about spice and section 3 in reading was about robots.

PoppyPopsUp

Nov 30, 2019
Hi, yes our test was tottaly different.
I can recall section 4 in listening exam was about spice and section 3 in reading was about robots.
Yeah that's right. And section 2 in listening was about subliminal advertising.

Many of the reading questions were really time-consuming. I have had tests with one or two hard readings and the rest being moderate. But I think this time they were all really tough; or maybe it was the stress.
Where was your venue?

Ramyadmz

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah that's right. And section 2 in listening was about subliminal advertising.

Many of the reading questions were really time-consuming. I have had tests with one or two hard readings and the rest being moderate. But I think this time they were all really tough; or maybe it was the stress.
Where was your venue?
Yes you're right. Both reading and listening test were tricky . It was Irsafam in tehran. I can recall these answers in listening
Section :1
21 August
Cooker
Central heating
Energy saving
Email

Section 4:
Perfume
Wealth
Toothache
Smell
Money
Ship building

PoppyPopsUp

Nov 30, 2019
Yes you're right. Both reading and listening test were tricky . It was Irsafam in tehran. I can recall these answers in listening
Section :1
21 August
Cooker
Central heating
Energy saving
Email

Section 4:
Perfume
Wealth
Toothache
Smell
Money
Ship building
Very spot on. You have a good memory. However I think we had to only write tooth in the 4th section since it already mentioned "pain of" in the question. I'm not sure though. I was skeptical of which one to write down.