+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd AOR may be lost from singapore

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may b my 2nd aor has been lost from chc singapore,,,,,,one of my frnd, whose app received by chc on 19 april, he got the aor on 28 april,,,,,,,mine was received on 7 april, 2010;,,,,,,,,,,till todat i did nt get any aor from singapore......what can i do,,,,,,need to send any email by referring cio ref. no,,,,,,what u suggest,??????thanks....

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait couple of weeks.
if no AOR & u still think it's been lost, send a case specific enquiry to Singapore using their website's webform & ask them if they have received ur docs & also ask for the 2nd AOR's ref. no.

u can still check ur e-cas with the CIO ref. no.

if Singapore CHC send u med. request or any extra doc. request, they will mention the 2nd ref. letter in those letter as well. so, cool down, i know it's difficult to come to terms, but u r not in any kind of trouble.

best of luck.........

ripon243 said:
may b my 2nd aor has been lost from chc singapore,,,,,,one of my frnd, whose app received by chc on 19 april, he got the aor on 28 april,,,,,,,mine was received on 7 april, 2010;,,,,,,,,,,till todat i did nt get any aor from singapore......what can i do,,,,,,need to send any email by referring cio ref. no,,,,,,what u suggest,??????thanks....

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sibleebd, i always check app status with cio ref no,,,it mentioned that,,,,they received my package,,,,,,,,,,can i send a case specific enquiry or need to send any email refering cio ref no,,,,,,,as i want to know my 2nd aor no,,,,,,will i b able to check ecas in the long run with cio ref no ,,,if i wll not get any aor from singapore???

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, definitely, u will b able to check ur latest e-cas with CIO ref. no.

do not send them any e-mail from ur e-mail address but use the following e-mail address
singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca from the following link:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

but u shouldn't send this query now. as they very clearly mention that they won't reply:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

wait another 3/4 months to check if u hav rec'd any med. request or extra doc. request from them. ur 2nd ref. no. will be on those letters

ripon243 said:
sibleebd, i always check app status with cio ref no,,,it mentioned that,,,,they received my package,,,,,,,,,,can i send a case specific enquiry or need to send any email refering cio ref no,,,,,,,as i want to know my 2nd aor no,,,,,,will i b able to check ecas in the long run with cio ref no ,,,if i wll not get any aor from singapore???

simsinghgill

Oct 29, 2009
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
7th Dec 2009
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
14th April 2010
IELTS Request
7th Dec 2009
File Transfer...
15th Dec 2009
Med's Request
26th July 2010/Reissued 12th May 2011
Med's Done....
7th June 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26th July 2010 /Reissued 12th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2011
LANDED..........
25th April 2012 at Toronto
I sent my full docs to CHC New Delhi on 2nd April and I have not got my second AOR either. However my e-cas status does show that my docs were received. I have learnt from this forum that in come cases CHCs just send further instructions like medical request etc without issuing an AOR. If you are still worried you can send a case specific enquiry as mentioned earlier. But I think there is nothing to worry because their website clearly mentions that your documents have been received. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best !!