+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

lotus2101

Feb 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my PR application in June 2022 and received a "Confirmation Letter XG" on August 31.
Later, I received an email on January 26, 2023, stating that my application had progressed on December 30, 2012, with the code "Application Kit Letter G...".
I've been waiting for updates since then and haven't seen any further developments.

I tried linking my IRCC account, but it shows a message:
"Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application. We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application. If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose 'cancelling the appointment of a representative.'

So, Should I fill out the IMM5476 form to link my account? I appreciate your assistance,
Thank you very much, and best regards.

May 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I submitted my PR application in June 2022 and received a "Confirmation Letter XG" on August 31.
Later, I received an email on January 26, 2023, stating that my application had progressed on December 30, 2012, with the code "Application Kit Letter G...".
I've been waiting for updates since then and haven't seen any further developments.

I tried linking my IRCC account, but it shows a message:
"Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application. We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application. If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose 'cancelling the appointment of a representative.'

So, Should I fill out the IMM5476 form to link my account? I appreciate your assistance,
Thank you very much, and best regards.
Best way to deal such situation is to consult with a lawyer, as he's the one who'll give you an expert opinion, as at this point I would never take any risk or would not go with just random opinions.

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
Hi, I got my second portal email three days ago and it says i can login my PR portal by using the current login credentials. I do not have any logins. I sent them 2 emails and they haven't replied me yet. When I try to use my current email and click on the forgot password I am not receiving a verification code in my email. Please help me if anybody has any idea about this.
Thank you.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi, I got my second portal email three days ago and it says i can login my PR portal by using the current login credentials. I do not have any logins. I sent them 2 emails and they haven't replied me yet. When I try to use my current email and click on the forgot password I am not receiving a verification code in my email. Please help me if anybody has any idea about this.
Thank you.
Did you apply pr online by yourself? If yes you should have username and password. Use those credentials.

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
Ask your lawyer about username and password on pr application portal. And then use link from your portal email and use those username and password. Ok?
He do not know as well. I tried to use my email address and it is not working. Called IRCC they are saying they can see there is a portal on my email address but for me it is not working. It is really stressing me out.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Yes i tried it but it says wrong username or password.
If you dont know password how can you try? You just trying to reset password? If you checked the page others had same problem they say that you should try to contact to ircc by email and webform many times. And then they will give you new login information. Good luck

Reactions: ref19to22

JotKarm

Dec 14, 2023
If you dont know password how can you try? You just trying to reset password? If you checked the page others had same problem they say that you should try to contact to ircc by email and webform many times. And then they will give you new login information. Good luck
Yes i did that I am calling them from last three days. They do not have a answer. I sent them a web form as well. Because it is mentioned that if there is no account on the email then they will not send a verification code. But the ircc said they can see an account on my email. I think it is a technical error. I hope they will reply me on Monday.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes i did that I am calling them from last three days. They do not have a answer. I sent them a web form as well. Because it is mentioned that if there is no account on the email then they will not send a verification code. But the ircc said they can see an account on my email. I think it is a technical error. I hope they will reply me on Monday.
If you received email 3 days ago, give it time until next week Wednesday. they have to send you credentials. With Current Weather across Canada, I could guess officer in charge of your file couldnt make to work....

Reactions: JotKarm