+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
E0026 ircc officers are lazy because why the hell people from late july getting approvals in the E0027 and they have not approved june and ma

deadline for what ?
they don’t care about the time we applied I am 250..from May 06, 2021 and I just receive AOR …it's only people with good luck and others not so lucky ! That’s all.

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023
Hey Guys,

Quick question, I got my ecopr yesterday. I opened my gckey account yesterday and it got updated, status to approved.

I just got an email right now that “your application status has changes”

I opened my gckey account and there was nothing.

Any idea why I got the email?

KavSF

Mar 29, 2022
Any updates from E0026 applicants????

Hi
My story has been started since June 6th 2021 , Non essential worker Stream , Applicant No E0026******
I got AOR on may 12 2022
I was asked for paying PR payment on Aug 15 2022
Then asked for uploading pay stabs on Nov 11 2022
Then nothing until last month when I called the MP office and this assistant told me she would call IRCC on Thursday and get back to me on Friday.
This conversation repeated for next four weeks and every time she said that she could not speak with an officer because she was in line for getting updates and waited for IRCC to get her on line. Also she advice me to be patient.
So this Tuesday I got a ghost update and also today second one.
The MP's assistant sent me this message today ( March 09 2023):
''I spoke with IRCC about your file today. It was received by the Whitehorse processing office on June 5 2021, you have passed your eligibility, security, and medical assessments. Your criminality assessment is in progress. There is nothing outstanding and no requests on file at this time. Please note there is no timeframe on this type of application and it is not unusual for them to take this long. Becoming a PR is a very long process, but your application is moving well.
IRCC limits our updates to monthly at maximum, so I will not be able to obtain another update until next month and I will reach out at that time.''

So it is going to be two years and all of us are still under processing and i am sure we did not miss anything special but time, precious time

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey Guys,

Quick question, I got my ecopr yesterday. I opened my gckey account yesterday and it got updated, status to approved.

I just got an email right now that “your application status has changes”

I opened my gckey account and there was nothing.

Any idea why I got the email?
The email was likely to notify you to go look at your account to see that your status had changed but since you had already looked at it yesterday, there was nothing new for you to see. My GC account updated to 'approved' on the same day that I received eCOPR.

Reactions: Jb24

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
my friend did not get any email regarding an update on the application, but seems like there was a ghost update on the gckey account, is it a good sign guys?

Reactions: Jb24

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey Guys,
Just got my ecopr,

just a quick question, in my ecopr under application details, for category it shows “TRP” what does that mean?

Does it mean tr to pr?
It means that when you applied for PR, you held a TRP, a Temporary Resident Permit (e.g. a Work or Study Permit). On my eCOPR, underneath the Category of “TRP” it also lists Special Program— mine says “CWE” which is the code for “Workers in Canada: Stream B (essential non-healthcare).” There are different codes for the other streams in TR to PR Pathway. Hope that helps!

Reactions: maxiie and Jb24

k05

Jan 17, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Today I received PR cards for my spouse and dependants but mine not arrived. Anyone been through the same situation??

Reactions: CherAmie