+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
I got ECOPR on Feb 10th. Also able to Link PR card application (no update yet on it)
My ticket is already booked is on March 7th, returning on April 3rd
Should I apply for PRTD or wait for card (someone can mail it to me backhome)

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
Can you tell me the reason please, why they not satisfy with hours?
did you complete 1560 hours and 1 year experience or it was less?
I have 2 nocs that is why, i have the hours but different nocs that they do not want to count the hours that i have on campus :)

Reactions: CherAmie

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
I got ECOPR on Feb 10th. Also able to Link PR card application (no update yet on it)
My ticket is already booked is on March 7th, returning on April 3rd
Should I apply for PRTD or wait for card (someone can mail it to me backhome)
Good Morning I think you should apply for prtd asap because its 2 to 8 weeks processing time. Also Please can you share your full timeline on when you got AOR and approval email

Reactions: CherAmie

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020
One of my cousin is Immigration consultant and reviewed my application. He was able to able to find couple of mistakes on my application

1.) i am not sure how that happened but my address history was missing on IMM5669.
2.) my trf stamping page was missing on passport PDF.

i have submitted new IMM5669 and passport copy with TRF stamping with webform, do you think this can become a reason for my refusal even though i provided them new documentation?

also i have heard that submitting many web forms can delay my application even more. i have submitted over 5 webforms since 2021 either asking for update or asking urgent processing or clarify my clerical mistakes.