By now you should have received your pre arrival services and eligibility passed letter. Eligibility will most likely change after they finalize your application. The biggest hurdles are criminality and security which you've passed. Request for ATIP as advised and also fire webform inquiries too. You should be a PR by now.Hello guys,
my processing details below.
My Permanent Residence Application Timeline:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2021.
2. We started processing your application on Jan 22, 2022
3. Medical request June 27, 2022
4. FBI Clearance request June 27, 2022
Medical and fbi done on June 29, 2022 and waiting for the result.
5. Medical passed on July 15th, 2022
6. FBI Clearance submitted on July 14th and validated August 23rd, 2022
7. Security passed
8. Criminality passed
9. Info passed
9. Eligibility still in process
Please how long did you guys think the Eligibility process would be completed