+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Job Title - Both NOC B

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello all!

I am currently holding my PGWP and I'm about to gain my 1 year Canadian Skilled Experience. My job title is Office Administrator/Graphic Designer, I have checked the NOC duties of both job title and I basically do both on a 50/50 basis. Now my question is would this create conflict on choosing my NOC for my EE profile? Which NOC should I choose?

Anyone in the same situation? or have any idea?

Thank you

Reactions: JapaneseInMB

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Hello all!

I am currently holding my PGWP and I'm about to gain my 1 year Canadian Skilled Experience. My job title is Office Administrator/Graphic Designer, I have checked the NOC duties of both job title and I basically do both on a 50/50 basis. Now my question is would this create conflict on choosing my NOC for my EE profile? Which NOC should I choose?

Anyone in the same situation? or have any idea?

Thank you
This is now tricky question.
Given that officer administrator has NOC 1221(B) and Graphic Designer has NOC 5241(B), it may be okay, but my concern is with proving that you actually do both duties equally.

In your job offer or letter of employment, does it specify that you do work on both positions explicitly? If not, are you able to obtain a letter of reference from your employer to prove that your job is 50/50 split between these two duties? If you can, you should get the detailed job reference letter to convince the officer.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
This is now tricky question.
Given that officer administrator has NOC 1221(B) and Graphic Designer has NOC 5241(B), it may be okay, but my concern is with proving that you actually do both duties equally.

In your job offer or letter of employment, does it specify that you do work on both positions explicitly? If not, are you able to obtain a letter of reference from your employer to prove that your job is 50/50 split between these two duties? If you can, you should get the detailed job reference letter to convince the officer.
Hello! Thank you for your response. Yes on my job offer it is really partly marketing and admin work. I can also provide a reference letter that would include doing both jobs and I can talk to my manager about it. But what confusing me really is what NOC code to use and what to focus more on my reference leter is it the marketing/ graphic side or the admin work.