+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17 th draw touch 450- ready to go down now

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
Tikushikha said:
Hi guys congratz to all who got in today. I have a question if anyone can help.
My score is 451 so yaay. After how may hours does one get an ita.

Secondly my job bank profile is active and i got a message from cic that my express entry profile is now in the pool of candidates.
But when i check online it says pending for job bank. Im really scared i may miss out. :'(
Now am i in the pool or not. What to do?
When you entered yourself in EE pool and when did you finalize your jobbank registration ?
 
 

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Rafzy & bestofluck.....

Guys...congratulations
My best wishes are with both of you... next draw takes Rafzy in....and probably in a draw or two....bestofluck should be in aswell.

Me still waiting for OOPNP at 428 :(
but not losing hope
kksai said:
447 is very hopeful .. you will get soon ..

Hope the score finally falls below 450 downtoo 420's in coming couple of draws
 

georgekolath

Member
Jul 28, 2014
16
0
Hey All,

I have been following keenly bestofluck and razfy in this forum, and boy, they are so on the target everytime. I have just given my ielts and awaiting results. Once thats in I am just not waiting anymore to create a profile and pitch myself in. Hopefully, I can get an ITA by end of 2015 or maybe in the next couple of draws.

Guys, your resilience in here to keep the hopes alive of everyone is commendable. Especially mine :)

Cheers!!
 

Ravi_Hyd

Full Member
Dec 31, 2014
21
0
Don't excite too much guys..cic will never come down to below 450. This is the cut off mark they have set it for eligible candidates, they will wait for ages until the sufficient number of applications reach which are above 450 points. They are expecting 1500 apps per week, if not available sufficient number, they will wait for them to reach the number.
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,394
288
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:
Rafzy & bestofluck.....

Guys...congratulations
My best wishes are with both of you... next draw takes Rafzy in....and probably in a draw or two....bestofluck should be in aswell.

Me still waiting for OOPNP at 428 :(
but not losing hope
Look at the Irony they will send me PT OONP when scores will be near to 438 and than force me to pay 1500 $ like rafzy . This is how they earn 1500$ because they cant be so dumb to be doing it in innocence. Than when u get PT scopres will be near to your scores like 435..
 
 

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
66
1
My score 414 :( .........should i be hopeful to get ITA by the end of 2015 :'(
Also I haven't got PT invite from Ontario.....don't know why????
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,394
288
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ravi_Hyd said:
Don't excite too much guys..cic will never come down to below 450. This is the cut off mark they have set it for eligible candidates, they will wait for ages until the sufficient number of applications reach which are above 450 points. They are expecting 1500 apps per week, if not available sufficient number, they will wait for them to reach the number.
We and Our hopes will cut the size of Ages into days. There is no reason they will stick to 450 or else the would make it as eligibility criteria. so don't give false statements and depress people here. Once they will go down below 450 you only would come and say guys they wouldn't go below 400 they have set a benchmark. its all bogus. The way pattern is created it will go down in near months.
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,394
288
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
georgekolath said:
Hey All,

I have been following keenly bestofluck and razfy in this forum, and boy, they are so on the target everytime. I have just given my ielts and awaiting results. Once thats in I am just not waiting anymore to create a profile and pitch myself in. Hopefully, I can get an ITA by end of 2015 or maybe in the next couple of draws.

Guys, your resilience in here to keep the hopes alive of everyone is commendable. Especially mine :)

Cheers!!
Thank you for your comments! there are very few to give us compliments. Be a part of the forum.
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,394
288
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
docsood said:
My score 414 :( .........should i be hopeful to get ITA by the end of 2015 :'(
Also I haven't got PT invite from Ontario.....don't know why????
You can get a PT from Ontario anytime. Anyone above 400 is always likely to get one. They select people with NOC and give preference to some, but chances are bright for you
 
 

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
6,394
288
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Tikushikha said:
Hi guys congratz to all who got in today. I have a question if anyone can help.
My score is 451 so yaay. After how may hours does one get an ita.

Secondly my job bank profile is active and i got a message from cic that my express entry profile is now in the pool of candidates.
But when i check online it says pending for job bank. Im really scared i may miss out. :'(
Now am i in the pool or not. What to do?
Did u get ITA? how can you not see that your job bank is pending? if u dont get it please dont repeat this mistake again. make a new profile and enter again , you will get it.
 

Baljas

Hero Member
Jul 20, 2015
367
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
Sitting at 448 :-\
 

GARJ

Hero Member
Mar 13, 2015
239
17
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baljas said:
Sitting at 448 :-\
I'm at 447, we are so close yet so far away lol. But I take this as a good sign that you and I will get ITAs by year's end.
 
 

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
68
4
NOC Code......
2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
bestofluck said:
Look at the Irony they will send me PT OONP when scores will be near to 438 and than force me to pay 1500 $ like rafzy . This is how they earn 1500$ because they cant be so dumb to be doing it in innocence. Than when u get PT scopres will be near to your scores like 435..
Maybe you are right....they are probably playing with Patience level of candidates and actually they are able to CASH-ON from the Patience and Frustration of candidates.

As in mycase, I would surely apply and accept the PT the moment I get one (incase I get one) and would not wait for the EE-scores to drop down to my level. I am sure that there are few, if not many, like me here.

Anyway, I am hopeful.
 

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
2,676
495
GARJ said:
I'm at 447, we are so close yet so far away lol. But I take this as a good sign that you and I will get ITAs by year's end.
447 and fingers crossed !