+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13 year education requirement for caregiver applying for PR

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Hi All,

I have an infant and we sponsored a nanny from Cyprus (Indian origin). She is on a nanny work permit.

After she completes 2 years with us, she wants to apply for Canadian PR. The problem is that she only has 12 years of formal education and an agent was telling me that for PR applications, at least 13 years are required. Is that true?

If yes, what is the cheapest way for her to have another year of formal education that is recognized by WES? Any diploma courses from India that we can look at? Online courses will be the best as she is in Canada. Responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rohan.

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
Hi All,

I have an infant and we sponsored a nanny from Cyprus (Indian origin). She is on a nanny work permit.

After she completes 2 years with us, she wants to apply for Canadian PR. The problem is that she only has 12 years of formal education and an agent was telling me that for PR applications, at least 13 years are required. Is that true?

If yes, what is the cheapest way for her to have another year of formal education that is recognized by WES? Any diploma courses from India that we can look at? Online courses will be the best as she is in Canada. Responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rohan.
Yes its True

Svyas

Sep 27, 2019
YES ,ACC TO THE PROGRAM ONE HAS TO COMPLETE 13 YRS OF EDUCATION.
THERE ARE SEVERAL COURSES RUNNING IN INDIA IN WHICH SHE CAN ENROLL AND COMPLETE HER EDUCATION.AFTER THAT SHE HAS TO REAPPLY FOR THE JOB.YOU JUST GOOGLE SOME 6 MONTHS CAREER COURSES,