+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 December, Reading- General

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Please share yours if possible.. ASK me if you doubt, because I don't remember all my answers... you gotta remind me!!

-------------------
Section 2-

was easy.. everything was clear.. I will share some of my answers (roughly, cuz I can't remember them as they really were):

* Domain name
* how often ......checks? Quarterly
* what kind of penalty ........? Parking fines (I guess)
* Fuel card (or some kind of card I don't remember clearly ) ( there was a question about paying for petrol )

* there was also another question regarding the permissions after normal working hours which was also easy to find. I think it was mentioned within brackets - ( afternoon permissions)

Very easy section

------------
Section 3- First parts, I don't remember ( headings)
------------
I'm not sure if this part was T/F or Y/N

Q37- NO (That Doctor's idea about size)

Q38- YES ( Previous evidence about glaciers )

Q 39- Not given ( help from Gov.)

Q 40- D ( revolutionary research.....)

Last edited:

Chavoshhh

Dec 1, 2018
Please share yours if possible.. ASK me if you doubt, because I don't remember all my answers... you gotta remind me!!

-------------------
Section 2-

was easy.. everything was clear.. I will share some of my answers (roughly, cuz I can't remember them as they really were):

* Domain name
* how often ......checks? Quarterly
* what kind of penalty ........? Parking fines (I guess)
* Fuel card (or some kind of card I don't remember clearly ) ( there was a question paying for petrol )

* there was also another question regarding the permissions after normal working hours which was also easy to find. I think it was mentioned within brackets - ( afternoon permissions)

Very easy section

------------
Section 3- First parts, I don't remember ( headings)
------------
I'm not sure if this part was T/F or Y/N

Q37- NO (That Doctor's idea about size)

Q38- YES ( Previous evidence about glaciers )

Q 39- Not given ( help from Gov.)

Q 40- D ( revolutionary research.....)
----

Q 40, there were two answers almost alike, and I chose B. I couldnt find any evidence why the research was revolutionary.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
----

Q 40, there were two answers almost alike, and I chose B. I couldnt find any evidence why the research was revolutionary.
Yeah! I wanted to choose B. but you know it talked about lots of things about research. like collecting data, using technology, travelling with a big team and ..... almost in every paragraph something was mentioned about their research.
I was really in a dilemma, so I wrote down both B and D and at the last second I decided to erase B, because D made more sense to me.
I think option B was about something globally! or at least I remember that it had some terms, making it a bit off-topic.

Anyway, I hope we both score 37+.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
T-F-NG Part:

False
Not Given
Not Given
True
True
True
False

Section 2 - Update

*LAW (breaking law)

* HANDS-FREE OPTION

* Who should be contacted if an accident happened? ( department's name was crystal clear, I don't remember it though!!)

And regarding the headings in Section 3
--------
I chose the last paragraph (page11) - An example of technology used. (because of the word GPS)
and I guess the first paragraph on page 12 was about some benefits ( power generation)

First paragraph page 11 - the team were surprised to see changes...(that Dr. and his team feeling)

another paragraph matching was about some economic impact. I believe there was something about it on page 12 (SECOND PARAGRAPH I GUESS!!)
----------------

Last edited:

Chavoshhh

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah! I wanted to choose B. but you know it talked about lots of things about research. like collecting data, using technology, travelling with a big team and ..... almost in every paragraph something was mentioned about their research.
I was really in a dilemma, so I wrote down both B and D and at the last second I decided to erase B, because D made more sense to me.
I think option B was about something globally! or at least I remember that it had some terms, making it a bit off-topic.

Anyway, I hope we both score 37+.
I hope so. I only paid attention to the fact that in the last paragraph, it mentioned that the world didnt surprise by the results and only he and his team know about the devastating effects of ice melting. Anyway, it was a tricky question, but generally the reading section wasnt difficult.

Chavoshhh

Dec 1, 2018
T-F-NG Part:

False
Not Given
Not Given
True
True
True
False

Section 2 - Update

*LAW (breaking law)

* HANDS-FREE OPTION

* Who should be contacted if an accident happened? ( department's name was crystal clear, I don't remember it though!!)

And regarding the headings in Section 3
--------
I chose the last paragraph (page11) - An example of technology used. (because of the word GPS)
and I guess the first paragraph on page 12 was about some benefits ( power generation)

First paragraph page 11 - the team were surprised to see changes...(that Dr. and his team feeling)

another paragraph matching was about some economic impact. I believe there was something about it on page 12 (SECOND PARAGRAPH I GUESS!!)
----------------
All correct except I dontremember anything like power generation!

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
All correct except I dontremember anything like power generation!
There was nothing about power generation.. but I think in one of the paragraph matching there was something about a benefit.. I guess the answer was in the first or second paragraph on the second page. I THINK in the first???

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
I hope so. I only paid attention to the fact that in the last paragraph, it mentioned that the world didnt surprise by the results and only he and his team know about the devastating effects of ice melting. Anyway, it was a tricky question, but generally the reading section wasnt difficult.
No problem my friend. we can miss up to 6! But I feel we both will get 8+