+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Which one is best for me reopen old application or send new application”

fahimaamir

Aug 20, 2009
TO,
Respected sir.
Subject “Which one is best for me reopen old application or send new application”

Sir
I applied in 2000 on computer diploma and B.A base , after eight months Canada visa officer send me family Tree form, I field and send back to visa office in 2001 after that visa officer required IELTS but I did not have IELTS.
After 2001 I continued my education and completed my MSC in 2004 and Master in 2007 with computer related job manager level.
Now I have Master degree in computer science and 8 year experience in computer field and my I am interested to move Canada because of unsuitable situation of Pakistan.
Sir I think if I open my old case I can save process fee and time .

Which one is best for me reopen old application or send new application, please give me idea
Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fahimaamir said:
TO,
Respected sir.
Subject “Which one is best for me reopen old application or send new application”

Sir
I applied in 2000 on computer diploma and B.A base , after eight months Canada visa officer send me family Tree form, I field and send back to visa office in 2001 after that visa officer required IELTS but I did not have IELTS.
After 2001 I continued my education and completed my MSC in 2004 and Master in 2007 with computer related job manager level.
Now I have Master degree in computer science and 8 year experience in computer field and my I am interested to move Canada because of unsuitable situation of Pakistan.
Sir I think if I open my old case I can save process fee and time .

Which one is best for me reopen old application or send new application, please give me idea
Thank you
1. If your previous application was refused it can't be re-opened and you must apply again from the start.
2. You should check www.cic.gc.ca to see if you qualify as a skilled worker. The only computer qualifying job is 0213 Computer and Systems Manager.

PMM