+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Medical results have been received”.

fingerscrossed

Oct 17, 2007
Hello to all,

Just a quick question regarding our status, there haven’t been any changes on our ECAS for 3 months, the other day we noticed that they posted “Medical results have been received”. We really hope we are not over analyzing this, but are we a step closer? Has anyone else received this notification?
If anyone has any comments on our case please let us know
Thanks again
FC

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fingerscrossed said:
Hello to all,

Just a quick question regarding our status, there haven't been any changes on our ECAS for 3 months, the other day we noticed that they posted “Medical results have been received”. We really hope we are not over analyzing this, but are we a step closer? Has anyone else received this notification?
If anyone has any comments on our case please let us know
Thanks again
FC
Assuming you sent the medicals upfront with the application, all it means is CHC updated Ecas. Check the processing times at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp for an idea of the average processing times or check Trackitt http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/

PMM

fingerscrossed

Oct 17, 2007
Thanks PMM,

Quick question, when the PR applcation is received at the embassy is it processed on a first come first serve basis? Just wondering if people who prove a stronger case in terms of "Genuine relationships" are fast tracked? I only ask becasue on the tracker site it states that 30% of the aps. get their visa in 3 months. I am assuming these people have proven longer relationships.
Any thoughts?

Cheers
FC

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fingerscrossed said:
Thanks PMM,

Quick question, when the PR applcation is received at the embassy is it processed on a first come first serve basis? Just wondering if people who prove a stronger case in terms of "Genuine relationships" are fast tracked? I only ask becasue on the tracker site it states that 30% of the aps. get their visa in 3 months. I am assuming these people have proven longer relationships.
Any thoughts?

Cheers
FC
Yes, it first come first served, except the first 30% contain a lot of the refusals.

PMM