Search results

  1. K

    Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker.

    Hello everyone, My status in Canada is visitor. I currently help my sister to look after her children and something else as a caregiver since she is in a hardship without a work permit. I just recognized that it is illegal, so I would love to get a work permit. I read about Home Childcare...
  2. K

    FSWC and Work Permit

    Hello everyone, I am in Canada as a visitor, and I help my sister to take care of her kids and house as a caregiver without a work permit. I have read that I am eligible to apply for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Class. Am I eligible to apply for a work permit within Canada after I apply for...