Search results

  1. A

    PRTD- "R-1" with Two year visa

    Hi..I also need help please. I got PRTD with 6 months one way visa within 10 days of an application yesterday.My PR card expired in 2013 outside Canada. I'm having SIN number. Now my question is how can I apply to Canadian Universities as PR student when I did my highschool out of Canada? I...
  2. A

    PRTD on H& C ground

    My parents with Myself age of 8years and my younger sibling age of 2.5 years landed as permanent residents under skilled migration in Canada on 24th March 2008. Within a few weeks, we had to rush to India as my maternal grandmother felt sick and hospitalized. My mother is the only child of her...