Just to let y'all know:
1) I became a Citizen on the 12th Oct
2) ECAS showed Complete on the 13th Oct (Sat)
3) On the 15th Oct I applied for my new passport (Urgent)
4) I collected my new passport today, 17th Oct.
5) I updated my NEXUS card information in person at YYZ. My old card is no longer...
I’d like to thank everyone on the forum and specifically Campbell Cohen Law, for hosting and managing it.
Today, after a long journey, I became a Canadian citizen.
Good luck to you all - be patient!
If you still haven't received a test invite - chances are, your application is stuck on a background check.
1) Apply for GCMS notes
2) Contact your MP's office and have them contact IRCC on your behalf
3) The day after 1 year has passed, call IRCC to complain & they can then send a note...