Search results

  1. M

    Medical Lab Technologist, Regularized Occupation.

    I am a medical lab technologist and applying under NOC-3211. This is a regularized occupation. I do not have certification from Candian Licensing authority. I plan on getting license when I arrive in Canada. Will the immigration officials ask for license if I am applying under this category ?