Search results

  1. S

    G5 Application refusal due to Trust Account movement

    Hi. I would like to know how much balance should the trust account have Considering to sponsor husband and wife.
  2. S

    VANCOUVER G5 Sponsors!

    Syrian and Iraqi Nationals are not required to provide REFUGEE STATUS CARD
  3. S

    G5 sponsor refugee from Malaysia

    Anyone can help me to find a G5 sponsors. I am in Malaysia.
  4. S

    Work experience while studying outside of Canada

    I am worried in the second part which is part-time job is not counted while studying full time. Anyone has
  5. S

    Claiming Experience outside Canada

    Thanks for the reply Delpiero. What else can be supporting documents? Beside the tax file and pay slips? Waiting for others to add their comments too.
  6. S

    Claiming Experience outside Canada

    Hi everyone, I am just wondering, I am claiming part time job experience which is equivalent to 1 year ++ full time job while studying in Foreign Country. Do I need to provide Tax File or Pay slips. And what if I got my payments in Cash. Thank you so much.