Search results

  1. H

    Domestic Assault It’s says those who were brought Canada there spouse with misled that file is already in process can get chance for TRP
  2. H

    How to reopen case

    hi I got peace bond signed by my spouse. There are two violations of peace bond. Crown prosecutor said he can’t do anything with this case speak with private lawyer. Which is very expensive as I am on visitor visa. What should I do ? Should I reopen case by police or get any help from other...