Search results

  1. R

    UK Certificate Equivalent to a Canadian High school completion

    Good Day, My goal is to have a Certificate/Degree which is equivalent to a Canadian High School Diploma so i could apply for an ECA Report Currently i have an IGCSE Business Studies Certificate. and I plan to get the following, - IGCSE or A level Psychology, if A level Psychology, i will learn...
  2. R

    World Education Assessment (WES)

    Hello, i have aspirations to move to Canada, on the WES Website it states a minimum of 3 IGCSE's would be eligible for the Educational Credential Assessment, so happily i completed 1 IGCSE, only to find out that 5 IGCSE's are required to be considered equivalent of high school graduation for US...