Search results

  1. M

    Finish ESL courses and stay in Canada

    Hai, What I need to do to stay in Canada after finishing ESL courses? Which case is better: A) get courses longer than 6 month and ask a study permit for it. B) get courses shorter than 6 month and no study permit needed In which case I can stay in Canada after study?