Search results

  1. R

    Questions on Academic records request form

    Hi All, I have a question on academic records request form. I understand below Certificates are required to Submit to ECA (WES) Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate Consolidated Mark sheet Semester-wise Mark sheets HSC SSLC Also, I got my below transcripts for my B.Sc & M.Sc from my...